2022 NFL Draft Day 3 Discussion Thread (NO SPOILERS!!!)

CWood21

Not a typical Gute pick. Mediocre athleticism and production. He was able to find an athletic freak like Garvin late in the draft, not this time round.

He isn't a well developed guy but he has a stocky build which I think suggests he has room to grow and become more chiseled.

Most likely a ST pick here.

Love his hair btw.

1 minute ago, Chili said:

Not a typical Gute pick. Mediocre athleticism and production. He was able to find an athletic freak like Garvin late in the draft, not this time round.

He isn't a well developed guy but he has a stocky build which I think suggests he has room to grow and become more chiseled.

Love his hair btw.

You are missing it on this one. 

2 hours ago, Billy86 said:

In Ireland, been a packers fan since 2002. Sky Sports (espn equivalent) have been showing the Sunday games since at least then, as well as Friday. Mnf has bounced around networks, since its an awful tines lot for us. Its much better to watch here since 2/3rds of commercial slots just go to studio analysis and highlights instead.

The first time I saw an NFL game on Sky Sports I was a little shocked by how much better the UK broadcast is compared to the US just because of the studio breaks vs commercials.  To this day I watch Packers games on Sky whenever they carry them.

Daire Carragher -  JJ Enagbare (yes he’s called JJ) had the third highest PFF pass rushing grade in college football last season. Only Aidan Hutchinson and Nik Bonitto graded out better. Terrific pressure production. Weak sack production. Gutey pick

21 minutes ago, Chili said:

Love his hair btw.

I don’t think he has any ST value. He isn’t twitchy enough.

He is like Z and Preston. He is only good at bull rushing and setting the edge. Not a lot of second moves, if any. But he will hold the edge, and can wreck as a straight line rusher.

8 minutes ago, Leader said:

Daire Carragher -  JJ Enagbare (yes he’s called JJ) had the third highest PFF pass rushing grade in college football last season. Only Aidan Hutchinson and Nik Bonitto graded out better. Terrific pressure production. Weak sack production. Gutey pick

He's called JJ because he loved JJ the Jet Plane as kid. As a 90s kid, my evaluation is, not as high quality a show as Thomas the Tank Engine, but I can dig it.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Packerraymond said:

He's called JJ because he loved JJ the Jet Plane as kid. As a 90s kid, my evaluation is, not as high quality a show as Thomas the Tank Engine, but I can dig it.

I'd prefer it if he loved TMNT and went by Shredder but I guess I'll settle for a CGI plane.