2022 NFL Draft Day 3 Discussion Thread (NO SPOILERS!!!)

CWood21

Just now, squire12 said:

Would be a good arm to bring into camp at least.   might be a good place for him to come if he wants to compete for a spot

Don't think he'd choose us. He'd take a shot at somewhere like Washington, Indianapolis, Minnesota, Seattle, Carolina, etc.

5 minutes ago, squire12 said:

I'd like Weston WR from Northern Iowa

College production ... check

Speed score ... Check

Read his scouting report.  Knock is not sudden and takes a bit to get up to speed.  Long strider.  RAS 10.  Doesn't sound like he translates very well though.   Pissed we missed out on Robinson at Edge.  Buddy is a Bears fan getting on me about the kid.  Yah damn that would have been a nice one for the Pack.  Austin still out there too.  On the list.  Diesch high RAS OT out of AZ not picked either.  

1 minute ago, CWood21 said:

It's a top 10 draft.  I'm not sure what you can hate about it.

Top 10 is being pretty down on it. It's no worse than top 5. 

Jets and Ravens are top 5 locks

Edited by JBURGE

1 minute ago, cannondale said:

Am I the only one that isn't wonderstruck by the Ravens draft ??

They just sit back and grab the best guys that fall to them.  Yah I am but don't know crap.  Just an internet arm chair.  They just seem to take all the guys we wanted.  Of course the guys I want usually suck and the guys I don't end up being players.  Guess that's why they have scouting departments hey?  

1 minute ago, Scoremore said:

Read his scouting report.  Knock is not sudden and takes a bit to get up to speed.  Long strider.  RAS 10.  Doesn't sound like he translates very well though.   Pissed we missed out on Robinson at Edge.  Buddy is a Bears fan getting on me about the kid.  Yah damn that would have been a nice one for the Pack.  Austin still out there too.  On the list.  Diesch high RAS OT out of AZ not picked either.  

He is more straight line vs COD.  10 yard split was 1.49, but 3 cone 7.27 and shuttle 4.4

Gunter at EDGE for RAS
Diesch and Elaseni

16 minutes ago, ThatJerkDave said:

Seriously though, I hadn't seen these until today.  That is so awesome looking!

E9cqDssUYAQBbuI.jpg

Aztecs have had killer jerseys and uniforms ever since I can remember.  I've been to a few of their games at Qualcomm before.  Might have to check out their new stadium this fall.  I think they open at home vs Arizona.    

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, CWood21 said:

Agreed.  I'd probably angle for Seattle or Tampa Bay tbh.

Think I'd choose Indianapolis. I'd try to stay away from the teams that might go after Young and Stroud next year. Think Seattle and someone like Philadelphia make those moves.

Just now, JBURGE said:

Top 10 is being pretty down on it. It's no worse than top 5. 

I mean, without looking at I feel fairly confident giving them a top 10 grade.  Thought Detroit, Dallas, Indianapolis, New Orleans, NY Jets, and Seattle did well.  Yes, they're probably top 5.