NFL Draft Day 3 GDT- y'all got any more of those RBs?

Forge

1 minute ago, 49ersfan said:

Probably didn't think they'd be able to recruit Purdy in UDFA due to Lance & Sudfeld entrenched as our top 2 this season

Any chance he could develop into a long-term backup?

Very colt McCoy in my opinion. No arm, but there's with good anticipation

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, 49ersfan said:

Probably didn't think they'd be able to recruit Purdy in UDFA due to Lance & Sudfeld entrenched as our top 2 this season

Any chance he could develop into a long-term backup?

I doubt it. He isn't special in any way.. Purdy is like if you took Mac Jones, and then made him considerably worse at every aspect of his game 

22 minutes ago, 49ersfan said:

Thoughts?

Outside of the Davis Pierce pick I don't have any major gripes. I didn't know much about Womack or Zakelj  so obviously why I went elsewhere in the shadow draft, but nothing terribly egregious imo and no major crazy steals

16 minutes ago, 49ersfan said:

Thoughts?

Obviously no first and picking in the end of every round, but I’m very underwhelmed. Least excited about this draft class than any in recent memory. No one stood out, seemed like almost everyone was a reach, they got a RB two rounds too early…. Hoping the CB and OL pan out and surprise me, but we’ll see. Womack is probably the pick I’m most excited about. 

• Like 1

I’m very intrigued with Jason Poe. They were talking about him leading up to the draft about how some teams had him also line up as a Fb. If he makes the final roster, I would imagine Kyle can get creative with him like he did with Trent in the playoffs