4(111). Max Mitchell, OT, Louisiana

NewAge

1 hour ago, KingOfNewYork said:

Cost eventually. In a perfect world Clemons becomes our new JFM, Johnson becomes our new Lawson, etc...that's how teams who draft well operate. 

I want Lawson to stay our Lawson.  He's not that old.

I hope they give Mitchell the entire game at RT then let Chuma come in at LT after Fant.

57 minutes ago, jetsfan4life51 said:

I want Lawson to stay our Lawson.  He's not that old.

I hope they give Mitchell the entire game at RT then let Chuma come in at LT after Fant.

No necessarily about age but more cost. We haven’t dealt with that because we haven’t drafted well enough to re-sign our draft picks. I def wanna kept this core but eventually decisions will be made but these are good problems to have.

16 hours ago, KingOfNewYork said:

No necessarily about age but more cost. We haven’t dealt with that because we haven’t drafted well enough to re-sign our draft picks. I def wanna kept this core but eventually decisions will be made but these are good problems to have.

We're a few year away from that problem still with not much outside of Q and Fant internally to resign.  We certainly have the flexibility to move on from a few higher priced vets with little cap implication as well. 

As of now Pass rusher and OT are the highest priorities moving forward that I can see.  Need to keep hitting those spots hard.  

7 hours ago, Rockice_8 said:

We're a few year away from that problem still with not much outside of Q and Fant internally to resign.  We certainly have the flexibility to move on from a few higher priced vets with little cap implication as well. 

As of now Pass rusher and OT are the highest priorities moving forward that I can see.  Need to keep hitting those spots hard.  

McGovern is coming off the books as well. Should command a decent deal especially with us not having a guy in house to step in.  Outside of those 3 you’re right in that we can manage in the short term financially.