134- Spencer Burford, UTSA

Forge

23 minutes ago, NinerNation21 said:

Is Burford for real? Like, did we luck into a starting rookie guard like the Chiefs did last year? Please say yes.

I think he will definitely be our starter. Hopefully that means he's a plus starter and not just better than what we have available.

I wish we would have taken a shot at Trey Smith last year. Trey Smith was a big time recruit coming out of high school with some health concerns throughout his college career, but is definitely the kind of guy I would like us to take shots on in the second half of the draft; big toolsy prospects that maybe didn't quite live up to their recruiting status for whatever reason in college. 

3 minutes ago, John232 said:

Burford is giving me mid round steal vibes. people seem to glow about him. 

Honestly, this entire draft class looks to be pretty damn good. Womack impressing in the slot, Jackson drawing praise for his bend and his quickness, Budford taking all the RG snaps and TDP running the ball well. Not a flashy draft class but a few years down the line, it's going to have 3-5 major contributors. 

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...