Pick 163 Titans Select WR Kyle Phillips

615finest

Man, to compare him to Mason Kinsey is disrespectful to Phillips.

Looking into this guy's game deeper, He can ball. 
Racy runs a 4.3 but looks slow on the field. 

This guy runs 4.5 but looks fast. He plays fast and with zip.  Could be something here. 

I actually really like this pick. He was one of my favorite WRs in this class and one of the guys I wanted us to target today. Not a guy that's going to blow you away with athleticism as others have said, but he's a great route runner with great hands, and he'll be a consistent chain mover for us. I wouldn't be surprised if he ends up being a factor for us on offense.

i might be drinking the koolaid right now but after watching and reading about him some my hot take is that he may be a more consistent early contributor than burks. he has clearly defined limits but his floor is incredibly high- he’s already a really refined route runner, his agility numbers are very good, and…wait for it…he has a reputation as a good blocker, lol. burks obviously has the physical traits and gamebreaking potential to be a star that this guy doesn’t, but just in terms of seeing the field a lot early…i think philips might have the edge there.

• 2 weeks later...

The guys route running is ridiculous and he has some of the best feet.  The guy can get open in a phone booth.  But hey, he doesn't run a 4.4 40 and that always win you games......   Bottom line is this kid should get on the field very early and be one of Tannehill's best options.  Really an ideal pick for what we need him to do.  And yes, he is a football player who can block and run after the catch.  The whole package and probably our best punt returner.