Round 5 Pick 156: Jerome Ford RB UC

NateDawg

2 hours ago, DawgX said:

This.

I'm almost positive a team like Washington would have rather traded for Baker than Wentz.

2 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

They tried to trade him at an awful time too, after the music stopped to some degree and lots of seats were filled.

Yo y’all bringing this up don’t make sense.  We had to secure Watson first and we got Watson. It is what it is we were never ever gonna trade Baker before we secured Watson. 

it is what it is let that frustration go. Trading Baker before securing Watson would be literally been a idiot move. It was never gonna happen just be patient yo. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, brownie man said:

Yo y’all bringing this up don’t make sense.  We had to secure Watson first and we got Watson. It is what it is we were never ever gonna trade Baker before we secured Watson. 

it is what it is let that frustration go. Trading Baker before securing Watson would be literally been a idiot move. It was never gonna happen just be patient yo. 

Yo Yo Yo Yes GIF by Osvezilna fronta

im not frustrated.

I didn’t expect them to trade Baker first.

Im just explaining why we can’t move him. Yo.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, brownie man said:

Bro, I know that. I'm just saying Baker would have been more appealing to teams earlier in the offseason. By the time we got Watson, most teams had already made their moves for a QB (like Washington with Wentz).

• Like 2

On 4/30/2022 at 6:35 PM, DawgX said:

Bro, I know that. I'm just saying Baker would have been more appealing to teams earlier in the offseason. By the time we got Watson, most teams had already made their moves for a QB (like Washington with Wentz).

The problem is that we couldnt have traded Baker without knowing we were going to get Watson first. 

The real issue that happened is that information leaked (adult comments) and Baker publicly requesting a trade. Baker would have already been on another team by now if both parties just kept their mouths shut and worked to move him behind the scenes like the Seahawks did with Russ, or how Matt Ryan easily got traded to Indy by keeping his mouth shut

Edited by AkronsWitness