Round 5 Pick 179; Kingsley Enagbare, EDGE South Carolina

Packerraymond

2 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

Sam was a bender, you need to be athletic to make it in the NFL there. 

Enagbare is violent. Sam's tape never looked like this:

I like the pick. If his problem is finishing, and not pressures, you'd hope he can at least disrupt the QB enough to be effective when the starting EDGEs come off the field. He's got a spot on this roster, for sure.

• Like 3

He was projected to go 2nd to 3rd round there for a bit. Didn't test particularly well at combine but he had a good vertical so he does have some juice. Love the length and power. Good value pick at this point in the draft.

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, CWood21 said:

That's your EDGE4 there.  Meh is about as best as I can describe this pick.  Have to imagine the Packers' board is pretty rough right now.

I don’t know if that’s the case… the issue is all the good players are like 23 or 24 years old now.

He is much better at some things than JJ Watt.   Unfortunately, none of those things are football related.

Sounds like a player with lots of potential. The way he is hyped by some, tough to understand why he didn't go 3 rounds sooner.   

I will remain optimistic and root for him. Great pick for this late in the draft. I saw a bunch of players go before him who I don't think much of.

31 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

Everybody stop hyping this guy please.

He’s a 5th round EDGE rusher. You don’t strike gold in the 5th round at EDGE.

There’s something wrong with him.

Why would you rather be pessimistic than optimistic? Or are you just trying to be the funny guy

4 minutes ago, rthom348 said:

Why would you rather be pessimistic than optimistic? Or are you just trying to be the funny guy

OP lives by rules of the universe. If it's not in history it wont be future. If it cant be analyzed it doesnt exist.

(outliers aren't real)

Edited by HighCalebR