UDFA Tracker

Abe56

Justyn Ross signed with KC. He was the only one I really wanted for UDFA. 

I would also like to add that UDFA do pan out but it is VERY rare. 

You have had 15 HOF go UDFA in the entire history of the NFL. 

This is like when people say "Well Tom Brady was drafted 199 so you can find your QB anywhere." Just because it happened once people think it will happen again. There is a reason these guys don't get drafted. My point is you find a NFL starter in UDFA is pretty hard and then to find one that makes an impact is crazy hard.

1 hour ago, ekill08x said:

NIce kid. I literally live down the street from the HS he went to in Sayville. Has the size. Needs to develop. His uncle was a bar regular of mine when I worked at a sports bar back in the day. Wish the kid well. Still an accomplishment and something to be proud of. 

Im from Coram originally, but my grandpa owned a booth in the old Sayville flea market

2 hours ago, jetfuel34 said:

This is like when people say "Well Tom Brady was drafted 199 so you can find your QB anywhere." Just because it happened once people think it will happen again. There is a reason these guys don't get drafted. My point is you find a NFL starter in UDFA is pretty hard and then to find one that makes an impact is crazy hard.

I seriously doubt Ross does anything in the NFL. Spinal infusion is big time surgery, he probably won't be in the NFL long.

Sounds like the guys the JEts like who they signed is Tony Adams and DQ Thomas. 

3 hours ago, jetfuel34 said:

So your goal post for an UDFA working is going to the Hall of Fame. No one expects UDFAs to be starters. Depth, rotational guys, spot starters, special teamers, cost efficient guys. 

Sometimes you find a Damon Harrison, JC Jackson, Philip Lindsay or Austin Ekeler. 

Sometimes you find a Brian Poole or Patrick Ricard. 

Its not often but it’s also not rare. The good teams find them, the bad ones well…

• Like 1