2022 UDFA

Kiltman

2 hours ago, EagleBlueDon said:

Just looking forward to keeping up with them once OTAs, TC and the pre-season games start. McPhearson's TC success last year was really fun to follow. Now I'm imagining that multiplied by 4.

Yeah, I mean assuming we don't bring in a vet it should be the most interesting camp battle to monitor.

7 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Yeah, I mean assuming we don't bring in a vet it should be the most interesting camp battle to monitor.

Yeah I think either way it will be interesting. If they bring in a vet CB2 I'll still like to see how well these guys play. McPhearson, Gowan, Jobe, Goodrich, Scott, Vincent, McCain, Blackwell will all compete for what might be 2 roster spots. Will Jobe be moved to Safety like some people suggested?

23 minutes ago, Folesadelphia said:

Yeah I think either way it will be interesting. If they bring in a vet CB2 I'll still like to see how well these guys play. McPhearson, Gowan, Jobe, Goodrich, Scott, Vincent, McCain, Blackwell will all compete for what might be 2 roster spots. Will Jobe be moved to Safety like some people suggested?

Yeah true and Vincent could be moved to safety too. 

3 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

I just like to think of it like we stayed at 15, drafted Davis and got Goodrich, Jobe and Strong with the 3 picks we gave up to get Davis 

Ravens would've taken Davis.

Jobe, Goodrich, Strong, Blankenship, and Ellis are all top tier UDFAs. Best UDFA class I can recall.

• Like 1