UDFA Thread

candyman93

14 hours ago, MWil23 said:

Nick Speegle and Simon Frazier have entered the chat room 

Along with Scooby Wright and Steve Fifita.

Weston was one of my Favorite UDFA's I had him mocked to us in the 7th.......Has anyone signed Adam Anderson from UGA?

Also some guys I would have LOVED to have, Noah Ellis from Idaho (of course the Eagles sign him), the two WR's that Tampa Bay signed from Western Kentucky and Utah St......And Marquees Bell the safety outta FamU (Cowboys)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, brooks1957 said:

My man Scooby is kicking *** and taking names now for Birmingham in the USFL. Will it be his ticket back to the NFL? Probably not - but good for him for not giving up on his dream.

I remember his Soph year....that and the Honeybadgers Soph year, are the two most Dominant College Defensive Season of my lifetime...

Scoob's soph year 163tkls, 29TFL, 14sacks, 6FF, 1FR, 1int......I thought kid was going to be the Terminator.....we drafted him in the 7th I was like:

jack-nicholson-creepy-smile.gif

And the Honeybadgers Soph year as an Offensive CB which was the "Position" he said he played 76tkls, 8.5TFL, 4.5 sacks, 9 PD's, 2 ints, 6FF, 5 FR (2 returned for TD's) and he also averaged 15.6 yards per PR with 2 returned for TD's.....and he went ONE pick after ours in the 3rd round that year and I felt the same that year we took Quincy Morgan over Chad Johnson

annoyed-frustrated.gif

3 hours ago, DaWg_LB. said:

Marquees Bell the safety outta FamU (Cowboys

Stud, I thought he was one of the best safetys in the draft. His film was outstanding, he was obviously athletic but what made me a fan was his tackling, angles and how intelligently he played, his football I.Q. was evident on film. 

The Cowboys got a steal for sure 

Edited by MSURacerDT55
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, brooks1957 said:

My man Scooby is kicking *** and taking names now for Birmingham in the USFL. Will it be his ticket back to the NFL? Probably not - but good for him for not giving up on his dream.

I thought he would be a solid 3-4 ilb but he simply doesnt have the athleticism for the nfl. 4.93 40 so slow.