Udfa signings thread

Forge

Solid one. A lot of people had him with a mid round grade (I wasn't a fan), but with the uncertainty of Alex Mack returning and the certainty that even if he does, it's only going to be for a year most likely, it'll be nice to hopefully have a project developing behind him. I know that the team is fully behind and supports.....*checks notes*....Jake Brendel to be a starting NFL Center (I laughed just as much as you did), but still, nice to have a little extra something here. 

• Like 2

*Eagles got Josh Jobe CB and Mario Goodrich CB apparently along with Kennedy Brooks RB.

*Packers got Caleb Jones OT

*Saints got Smoke Monday S and Jack Koerner S.  Smoke Monday had an amazing season for Auburn and is a big time hitter who plays with passion, shocked he was not drafted.

*Giants got Austin Allen TE, Tomon Fox OLB, Jeremiah Hall FB, Chris Hinton DT, Jabari Ellis DT and Tyrone Truesdell DT.  Those DL are solid especially Hinton and Ellis and Allen could be a good TE, kid is huge.  

*Washington got Cole Kelley QB, Curtis Hodges TE, Jequez Ezzard WR and Tyrese Robinson OG.  

*Baltimore got Josh Ross ILB, Zakoby McClain LB and Jeremiah Moon LB and one of them will hit at LB and Ricky Person has some toughness at RB and Emeka Emezie is a promising WR.

*Houston got Jake Hansen ILB, Harvell-Peel S and Damion Daniels DT.  

*Chiefs got Mike Rose ILB.

*Raiders got Zack VanValkenburg DE, Bam Olaseni OT and Darien Butler LB.  

*Steelers got Tyree Johnson OLB, Jordan Tucker OT, Chris Steele CB, TD Moultry DE, Chris Owens C/OG, Donovan Jeter DE, Bryce Watts CB and Jaylen Warren RB.  

Still early but that Pittsburgh group could be the best, not clue why Tyree Johnson was not picked, dude was a stud speed rusher and a great athlete and could be a fine 3/4 OLB.  Jordan Tucker is a great athlete for his size, Steele I had being drafted at CB, Moultry is promising, Chris Owens has ability, so does Jeter, Watts is a very promising athlete at CB and Warren has some big play ability at RB.  

Carson Strong on the Eagles is the highest rated player though arguably out of the entire UDFA group.  

• Like 1

Charleston Rambo, Carson Strong, Abram Smith, and Jalen Wydermyer all should have gone in the 5th or 6th IMO.

The Giants should have rushed to sign Ryan Stonehouse because they need a punter badly.

But the biggest standout is Zakoby McClain, a heat-seeking missile of a LB snapped up by--who else?--Baltimore. I called it before the draft that he was going to be a Raven or Steeler, because he already hits like one.

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

Anyone know what's happening with Justyn Ross?

The most recent article I can find is from SI 24 minutes ago, about how he's still unsigned. Crazy.

Edited by y*so*blu

7 minutes ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

His body is just broken. It sucks, it sucks really bad, but he's never gonna play again.

I'm afraid you're right. 

He's not going to play at the NFL level, I don't think. 

Maybe he goes USFL or XFL for a bit and gets a chance if he proves himself healthy. 

• Like 1