The Marvel Cinematic Universe- X-Men 97 trailer (March 20)

Acgott

5 minutes ago, Acgott said:

Probably not as well as they wanted it to. There’s no way it would make up the box office difference.

Agreed. I didn't have incredibly high hopes that BW does THAT well at the Box Office. Forbes guess was $270 million. Let's say it does that the first Captain America does ($170). 

That said, they share less with themselves than they do with the theaters. 

3 minutes ago, biggio7 said:

Does anybody really care about the BW movie? I disagree with their decision to push it back but oh well.

It'll likely be a better movie than Captain Marvel, which made a billion dollars.  I don't expect that from Black Widow, but it making $500 mil worldwide is certain achievable.

3 hours ago, biggio7 said:

Does anybody really care about the BW movie? I disagree with their decision to push it back but oh well.

Of course people care.  She's one of the original characters they rebooted the MCU with and she's a fan favorite.  Plus, people love Scarlett Johansson and are excited for her to get an opportunity to star in her own film.

35 minutes ago, showtime said:

Of course people care.  She's one of the original characters they rebooted the MCU with and she's a fan favorite.  Plus, people love Scarlett Johansson and are excited for her to get an opportunity to star in her own film.

If it happened before Endgame, I would have loved to see it. I'm just not that excited it about it. I'm more intrigued by some of the new stuff and characters coming out. I guess it all depends with any twists the movie has in store. I've heard some crazy theories. So, if this movie does something I heard as a theory, I'd be all for it.

3 hours ago, THE DUKE said:

It'll likely be a better movie than Captain Marvel, which made a billion dollars.  I don't expect that from Black Widow, but it making $500 mil worldwide is certain achievable.

I really didn't have any interest in seeing Captain Marvel.

34 minutes ago, biggio7 said:

If it happened before Endgame, I would have loved to see it. I'm just not that excited it about it. I'm more intrigued by some of the new stuff and characters coming out. I guess it all depends with any twists the movie has in store. I've heard some crazy theories. So, if this movie does something I heard as a theory, I'd be all for it.

Im more excited for Florence Pugh who rumor has it will be sticking in the MCU for a little while. 

• Like 1