The Marvel Cinematic Universe- Silver Surfer cast

Acgott

3 minutes ago, TitanSlim said:

Sarah Finn the unsung hero of MCU.

Also saw Disney+ and Hulu may merge, which would be huge for Moon Knight and any future adult theme MCU shows/projects.

Disney already owns Hulu, I thought they were going to keep Hulu around to funnel it's more adult oriented content to in order to keep Disney+ family friendly.

Wow, I had no idea who that was and I've been following the MCU since the start, but spot on.

Edited by THE DUKE

20 minutes ago, THE DUKE said:

Disney already owns Hulu, I thought they were going to keep Hulu around to funnel it's more adult oriented content to in order to keep Disney+ family friendly.

You're correct. I read an article though that "combining" them gives them over 100 million subscribers - something that looks better to investors. 

What is your favorite "scene" across all the Marvel movies? This is a tough one, I'll have to think about.

I really enjoyed the moment Cap wielded Thor's hammer with Thor yelling "I knew it!" 

The elevator fight in Winter Solider was very cool

Thor vs Hulk with Loki's reminiscing. 

40 minutes ago, MikeT14 said:

What is your favorite "scene" across all the Marvel movies? This is a tough one, I'll have to think about.

I really enjoyed the moment Cap wielded Thor's hammer with Thor yelling "I knew it!" 

The elevator fight in Winter Solider was very cool

Thor vs Hulk with Loki's reminiscing. 

The highway fight with Cap, Black Widow,  and Falcon vs The Winter Soldier is up there for me. The reveal of The Winter Soldier being Bucky made it all the more better.

Edited by TitanSlim

• Acgott changed the title to The Marvel Cinematic Universe- Silver Surfer cast