The Marvel Cinematic Universe- Silver Surfer cast

Acgott

22 hours ago, Deadpulse said:

You're gonna have it readily available and not watch it?

I watched it last night.

I got a 4k TV with the HDMI 2.0 cable on my PS4 Pro. It looks amazing.

Just about any Blu-ray for a movie done within the last 10 years looks almost 4k when played on a 4k TV. There's no need for a 4k player or 4k versions of the movie, IMO. It almost looked like I was watching a live performance at times, esp. in the beginning scene on the Asgardian ship.

• Like 3

On 8/14/2018 at 4:30 PM, Acgott said:

Sadly, its very much the norm in Hollywood.

True.

But yeah, good luck finding another line of work because no studio in their right mind will hire him to direct another movie for them ever again, too much of an ishshow at this point.

I knew there had to be more to the story. You don't delete literally thousands of Tweets you just "joke about". 

Meh. Attending a party of all adults that dress up weird and probably all bang each other isn't a crime. And tasteless jokes, even tons of them, isn't a crime. The real crime is how bad his joke writing was back then lol.

Speculating that someone is a child molester without evidence is a tremendously irresponsible thing to do.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/16/2018 at 11:42 AM, BroncosFan2010 said:

Meh. Attending a party of all adults that dress up weird and probably all bang each other isn't a crime. And tasteless jokes, even tons of them, isn't a crime. The real crime is how bad his joke writing was back then lol.

Speculating that someone is a child molester without evidence is a tremendously irresponsible thing to do.

It's irresponsible. But you gotta agree he does joke about it alot. Theres gotta be a reason other then, he thought it was funny.

i love the cultural impact this movie made but I don’t think 2 hours of watching T’Challa get his butt kicked deserves any Oscar noms.  Not to mention, it’s the 3rd best Marvel movie this year.

Edited by thrILL!
Autocorrect loves Klaw
  • Like 2

• Acgott changed the title to The Marvel Cinematic Universe- Silver Surfer cast