The Marvel Cinematic Universe- Silver Surfer cast

Acgott

On January 14, 2020 at 6:43 AM, The Gnat said:

I am intrigued, definitely a good amount of new footage there, and a bit more idea of what the plot is going to be. I was in just for a Marvel fix from the first trailer, this makes me more interested to see it right away.

Looks less hokey and more like Winter Soldier. Task Master looks like a formidable foe.

6 minutes ago, showtime said:

Took me much longer than expected, but I finally finished season one of Luke Cage.  I was reading around and some people didn't really like it, but I loved it. 

Diamondback killed it for me. One of my least favorite characters in all of fiction.

1 minute ago, Bullet Club said:

Diamondback killed it for me. One of my least favorite characters in all of fiction.

Cottonmouth was terrific.  I really liked him as a character and Mahershala Ali is one of the best actors in the business.  With that said, I really liked Diamondback.  I actually enjoyed his dialogue and demeanor a lot.  He was really engaging and he was also funny at times.  When he threw Candice off the top floor he said, "Bye Carl.  Bye Felecia."  It was just a random thing, but it was funny to me. 

Diamondback was still a better villain than most of the villains in the MCU movies.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, showtime said:

Cottonmouth was terrific.  I really liked him as a character and Mahershala Ali is one of the best actors in the business.  With that said, I really liked Diamondback.  I actually enjoyed his dialogue and demeanor a lot.  He was really engaging and he was also funny at times.  When he threw Candice off the top floor he said, "Bye Carl.  Bye Felecia."  It was just a random thing, but it was funny to me. 

Diamondback was still a better villain than most of the villains in the MCU movies.

I strongly disagree.

10 hours ago, showtime said:

Took me much longer than expected, but I finally finished season one of Luke Cage.  I was reading around and some people didn't really like it, but I loved it. 

Ya I told you Luke Cage S1 was good.  S2 goes off the rails a bit but its still enjoyable.  

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, showtime said:

According to my list, Iron Fist season one is the next show I should watch.  I already watched the first two episodes and I'm really enjoying it so far.

The supporting characters aren't bad.  The lead guy just isn't great.  Season 2 of IF is pretty bad.  

31 minutes ago, MKnight82 said:

The supporting characters aren't bad.  The lead guy just isn't great.  Season 2 of IF is pretty bad.  

I read that he had like 2 weeks to get ready after being casted as Iron Fist, so that impacted the fight scenes and other stuff a great deal.

I've watched the first four episodes and Iron Fist is actually really good so far.  I guess it's kind of annoying to some people how aloof and strange he acts at first, but he doesn't know how to act in this type of western environment.  He hasn't been there since he was 10 and he does a lot of things that are extremely immature for someone of his age (making all that noise in the meeting, rolling chair across the room to sit next to Joy, not knowing how to directly say things, being a bit hot headed, going under the deck to look at the stickers, etc).

To be honest, here's what I think.  I think there are a lot of people who are just incapable of sitting down and listening to dialogue.  Luke Cage had a ton of dialogue and Iron Fist appears to have a lot as well.  These shows aren't as exciting or action packed as Daredevil.

The fighting in this show seems fine to me.  The two cage fights with the girl against those guys.  The hallway and elevator fight in Iron Fist.  I don't really see much of a problem with the show at all.

4 hours ago, showtime said:

I've watched the first four episodes and Iron Fist is actually really good so far.  I guess it's kind of annoying to some people how aloof and strange he acts at first, but he doesn't know how to act in this type of western environment.  He hasn't been there since he was 10 and he does a lot of things that are extremely immature for someone of his age (making all that noise in the meeting, rolling chair across the room to sit next to Joy, not knowing how to directly say things, being a bit hot headed, going under the deck to look at the stickers, etc).

To be honest, here's what I think.  I think there are a lot of people who are just incapable of sitting down and listening to dialogue.  Luke Cage had a ton of dialogue and Iron Fist appears to have a lot as well.  These shows aren't as exciting or action packed as Daredevil.

The fighting in this show seems fine to me.  The two cage fights with the girl against those guys.  The hallway and elevator fight in Iron Fist.  I don't really see much of a problem with the show at all.

I just thought the guy who played Danny was corny as hell lol

• Acgott changed the title to The Marvel Cinematic Universe- Silver Surfer cast