The Marvel Cinematic Universe- Silver Surfer cast

Acgott

On 7/19/2021 at 12:14 AM, Outpost31 said:

If the MCU doesn’t end all this multiple timeline/parallel universe stuff and also introduce mutants within the next 4 releases, we’re at the beginning of the end of it.

Dr. Strange has to put a definite, immediate and irrevocable end to it all.  The end to it all that should have come with Endgame.

And if Tom Holland’s Spider-Man goes to the Sonyverse, there’s nothing the MCU can do to save itself other than eliminate Spider-Man altogether.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ I’m down for some multiversal shenanigans for a phase or two. Much rather this than a replica of the Thanos buildup yet again, would feel way staler.

We’ve had 3 good series so far (aside from two reportedly COVID related hampered endings, which were just a bit of a letdown from the rest of their shows) and have yet to even see a film mostly building forward. Widow did a good job giving the audience closure on the character and fitting in pre-Infinity War. 

Im excited Strange is getting way more shine. He’s to me one of Marvel’s biggest untapped properties. Like I don’t think even the comics have fully reached how cool he can be. 

They are releasing mutants or references to them already this phase. The Wolverine references in FatWS, Ursa Major in Black Widow. It’s just going to increase the further out from the deal we go. Most likely this is all leading to an introduction of them. I’d say the multiverse is if anything going to offer a cheat code to get them here way faster.

Plus, I want to see a new MCU take on the X-men as much as anyone…but I’d honestly rather get weird stuff like Wandavision, Loki and what Multiverse of Madness seems to be building into than Prof X and a first gen X-men team learn the ropes kinda film. I’m down to see that film but we’ve already seen it a bunch of times. Just because they where a more comic inspired outfit won’t change that.

Most interesting thing will be the ways the MCU bends with them in it. Like what Mutants join the avengers or will there be other teamups.

5 hours ago, Kiltman said:

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ I’m down for some multiversal shenanigans for a phase or two. Much rather this than a replica of the Thanos buildup yet again, would feel way staler.

We’ve had 3 good series so far (aside from two reportedly COVID related hampered endings, which were just a bit of a letdown from the rest of their shows) and have yet to even see a film mostly building forward. Widow did a good job giving the audience closure on the character and fitting in pre-Infinity War. 

Im excited Strange is getting way more shine. He’s to me one of Marvel’s biggest untapped properties. Like I don’t think even the comics have fully reached how cool he can be. 

They are releasing mutants or references to them already this phase. The Wolverine references in FatWS, Ursa Major in Black Widow. It’s just going to increase the further out from the deal we go. Most likely this is all leading to an introduction of them. I’d say the multiverse is if anything going to offer a cheat code to get them here way faster.

Plus, I want to see a new MCU take on the X-men as much as anyone…but I’d honestly rather get weird stuff like Wandavision, Loki and what Multiverse of Madness seems to be building into than Prof X and a first gen X-men team learn the ropes kinda film. I’m down to see that film but we’ve already seen it a bunch of times. Just because they where a more comic inspired outfit won’t change that.

Most interesting thing will be the ways the MCU bends with them in it. Like what Mutants join the avengers or will there be other teamups.

Wait, what Wolverine and other X-Men teases?  I did not read about this anywhere.

37 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

Wait, what Wolverine and other X-Men teases?  I did not read about this anywhere.

Not really an X-men tease but Ursa Major is a mutant and they confirmed the tatted dude in the prison was him. 

They MAY have been teasing Storm in Endgame when Steve is creeping on Peggy and she is talking about lightning strikes and weird weather patterns affecting one of their strike teams. 

The mere existence of Madripoor is a pretty big X-Men tease. I would wager that location was not available to disney prior to the fox deal. 

6 hours ago, Kiltman said:

When it comes to the mutants/X-Men…I don’t think Marvel will do a “origin” story. As you said, pretty much everyone knows who they are…so, much like Spider-Man, I think they’ll skip the introductions so to speak and just roll with them.

Just now, D82 said:

When it comes to the mutants/X-Men…I don’t think Marvel will do a “origin” story. As you said, pretty much everyone knows who they are…so, much like Spider-Man, I think they’ll skip the introductions so to speak and just roll with them.

I agree with this. My theory is that they have always existed but no one really know/knew about them. 

1 minute ago, Deadpulse said:

The Marvels

Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania

Hedging my bet

I understand why they did it the way they did but I always the GOAT entrance would've been having Doom pop up post-credits for Endgame.

[Henry] Cavill reportedly visited Marvel’s offices in London and was very keen to meet people “face-to-face” potentially to discuss joining the Marvel Cinematic Universe.

Source

It's on several sites but I can't find anything official. I think he'd be a great addition and could play several characters. Cyclops, Warlock, or Mr Sinister would be my top choices I think. Captain Britain would be okay, but I kind of hope not.

8 hours ago, Deadpulse said:

I agree with this. My theory is that they have always existed but no one really know/knew about them. 

Yeah it seems like it’s either Xavier has been blocking their existence or they’ll just come from a merged reality or something like that. 

36 minutes ago, D82 said:

How would he factor in with those two films?

My guess is that The Marvels will be a loose interpretation of the recent Ultimates run from 2016. This iteration of the team was mostly a bunch of idealistic big brains who looked to solve problems rather than fight them. It wouldnt be a bad place to introduce a Victor Von Doom prior to breaking bad. 

From a Quantumania standpoint, my prevailing theory about this flick is that it will ultimately introduce the FF as they fled to the Quantum realm to escape Kang. 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Deadpulse said:

My guess is that The Marvels will be a loose interpretation of the recent Ultimates run from 2016. This iteration of the team was mostly a bunch of idealistic big brains who looked to solve problems rather than fight them. It wouldnt be a bad place to introduce a Victor Von Doom prior to breaking bad. 

From a Quantumania standpoint, my prevailing theory about this flick is that it will ultimately introduce the FF as they fled to the Quantum realm to escape Kang. 

Could see that, I cant wait for him to have a full universe to be a part of. Will be able to do the character some justice for once.

Yeah especially with how much Peyton Reed loves the Fantastic 4, I’d imagine he would’ve at least pushed to intro them.

• Acgott changed the title to The Marvel Cinematic Universe- Silver Surfer cast