The Marvel Cinematic Universe- X-Men 97 trailer (March 20)

Acgott

54 minutes ago, ET80 said:

Was that Fin Fang Foom?

Hard to say. The toy leaks call him the "Great Protector" and the toy looks NOTHING like Fin Fang Foom. However, there is no dragon, dragon adjacent, or any character to my knowledge who goes by Great Protector in the comics. Could be an original character, could be a set up for Fin Fang Foom, could be actually Fin Fang Foom but redesigned and packaged. 

• Like 1

...Says the guy who starred in Alone in the Dark. And Leatherface. He also starred in the Adam Sandler-produced Bucky Larson and American Hero, a straight-to-video superhero flick. 

He's Trank tier on the "in any position to be talking shyt" scale, maybe lower.

Edited by KManX89

19 hours ago, KManX89 said:

...Says the guy who starred in Alone in the Dark. And Leatherface. He also starred in the Adam Sandler-produced Bucky Larson and American Hero, a straight-to-video superhero flick. 

He's Trank tier on the "in any position to be talking shyt" scale, maybe lower.

He was also pretty bad in Blade...

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, TecmoSuperJoe said:

I saw Black Widow. Mixed feelings. Can elaborate further without spoiling, but yeah...

There is a post credits scene so stay around. 

Spoiler

Feel free to use the spoiler tag if you want to get it off your chest. Eyeball far right on the text bar

General thoughts on Black Widow:

Spoiler

The movie was ok, but I'm disappointed in that I feel it's arguably the weakest MCU film. Some cool action scenes, but I guess I left wanting more of the story. Just didn't seem that invested. Sadly, the film really comes off as a filler segment in the MCU that really wasn't necessary. It feels like it really should have been released around Phase 2, and the movie just has this aura of being made due to fans continuing to badger Marvel about it. That's why while watching the narrative comes off as an uphill battle maybe with everything working against it. But I guess for the future it opens the door for one of the characters, and it's pretty obvious who that is by the post credits scene. Oh and Taskmaster was a joke. Almost had Iron Man 3 Mandarin flashbacks. I'm honestly debating if this is worse than Thor 2. 

Edited by TecmoSuperJoe

22 hours ago, D82 said:

He was also pretty bad in Blade...

Yup, it just sounds like more sour grapes (and I think you know who the "other" one is). Scorcese at least had credibility, JFC. And he was classier in his dismissal of the MCU to boot, he didn't stoop so low as to bash any one actor or movie, he basically just said why they're not for him and backed up what he said. I can at least respect that.

But hey, anything to get attention while desperately waiting for your phone to ring. And he's trending on Twitter as of this writing, so mission accomplished, I guess lol.

1 hour ago, TecmoSuperJoe said:

General thoughts on Black Widow:

Reveal hidden contents

The movie was ok, but I'm disappointed in that I feel it's arguably the weakest MCU film. Some cool action scenes, but I guess I left wanting more of the story. Just didn't seem that invested. Sadly, the film really comes off as a filler segment in the MCU that really wasn't necessary. It feels like it really should have been released around Phase 2, and the movie just has this aura of being made due to fans continuing to badger Marvel about it. That's why while watching the narrative comes off as an uphill battle maybe with everything working against it. But I guess for the future it opens the door for one of the characters, and it's pretty obvious who that is by the post credits scene. Oh and Taskmaster was a joke. Almost had Iron Man 3 Mandarin flashbacks. I'm honestly debating if this is worse than Thor 2. 

So...not worth paying for basically?