Jump to content

The Marvel Cinematic Universe- Hawkeye trailer released- November 24


Recommended Posts

14 hours ago, Deadpulse said:

From a Quantumania standpoint, my prevailing theory about this flick is that it will ultimately introduce the FF as they fled to the Quantum realm to escape Kang. 

Is there a comic connection between the F4 and the quantum realm?

Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, minutemancl said:

Is there a comic connection between the F4 and the quantum realm?

The Quantum Realm is a MCU original, so there isnt a comic reference point for it. However, there is a lot of F4 stories that have to do with interdimensional travel. Most notably, The Negative Zone, which is probably the closest thing to the Quantum realm we get in the comics, albeit not all that close at all. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Marvel Studios is launching an in house animation branch to control their animated movies/shows going forward.  They outsourced the upcoming What If?, but it sounds like they are bringing it all inside now and we're going to get a lot more stuff in the upcoming years on the animated side.

A New Look for the MCU: Marvel Studios to Launch In-House ‘Animation Branch’ (yahoo.com)

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/22/2021 at 11:21 AM, THE DUKE said:

Marvel Studios is launching an in house animation branch to control their animated movies/shows going forward.  They outsourced the upcoming What If?, but it sounds like they are bringing it all inside now and we're going to get a lot more stuff in the upcoming years on the animated side.

A New Look for the MCU: Marvel Studios to Launch In-House ‘Animation Branch’ (yahoo.com)

Will be interesting what they do with this. 

Would love a Doctor Strange show, I know we are getting a lot of him in What if? But there is so much you can do with him off in his own corner. I doubt we'll ever really get it in live action.

I'd like to see a WW2 era cartoon or show on Disney+, if it's animated they could have cap in it.

Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

Will be interesting what they do with this. 

Would love a Doctor Strange show, I know we are getting a lot of him in What if? But there is so much you can do with him off in his own corner. I doubt we'll ever really get it in live action.

I'd like to see a WW2 era cartoon or show on Disney+, if it's animated they could have cap in it.

my guess is they will mostly use it to make children's affair. Thats how they sustain subs, kids content for parents to throw on. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, TecmoSuperJoe said:

Looks like they are heading to my neck of the woods in this film Macau. Either that, or they are using elements for Madripoor. 

 

I still don't know how I feel about this. I'm going to end up watching it, but more so out of curiosity as opposed to excitement. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Acgott changed the title to The Marvel Cinematic Universe- Hawkeye trailer released- November 24

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...