The Marvel Cinematic Universe- Silver Surfer cast

Acgott

8 hours ago, thrILL! said:

He’s not just a guy poking fun at it. This wasn’t just a joke or two.  He made hundreds of jokes about it.  That’s not normal humor.  He went to pedophile themed parties.  That REALLY isn’t normal. He’s a sick degenerate who needs help.  I guess the #MeToo movement doesn’t care about creeps who are into kids. 

Hollywood has always been pro-pedo.     

13 hours ago, FourThreeMafia said:

Hollywood has always been pro-pedo.     

Ooooooook

Lets simmer down now, I think I let this go long enough lol

I know its hard to talk about James Gunn being brought back without diving in the deep end, but I will let you guys linger in the kiddy pool on this one (HA GET IT?!). Lets just stay on topic and not dive into whitewashing and race issues more deeply. What does James Gunn coming back mean to the film? How will his attachment affect sales, if at all? 

4 hours ago, Deadpulse said:

What does James Gunn coming back mean to the film? How will his attachment affect sales, if at all?

In general, it's going to mean a more successful movie, IMO.  The first one was great.  The second was ok (though i think mainly because the script wasn't great).  The cast is great together, and Gunn has done a great job with both of them.

5 minutes ago, theJ said:

In general, it's going to mean a more successful movie, IMO.  The first one was great.  The second was ok (though i think mainly because the script wasn't great).  The cast is great together, and Gunn has done a great job with both of them.

I agree that ultimately we will end up with both a better movie and Disney will end up with stronger box office numbers. I dont think the scandal has significant lasting power. Simply based on the general reaction on Reddit, its seems like the majority of MCU fans are happy with the move. 

In anticipation of Endgame, I am re-watching all the MCU movies in chronological order.  I still don't know how or why Captain America: The First Avenger isn't higher on people's lists.  I feel like the Captain America movies are easily the best solo movies in the whole MCU.  I just wish it was easier to get everything chronological with the after credits scenes. 

I planned on watching Captain America and then going to Captain Marvel, but life got in the way so I had to start Iron Man.  I'll be going to Captain Marvel tomorrow. 

Really not looking forward to re-watching The Incredible Hulk, Thor: The Dark World and Black Panther as those three are my least favorite in the MCU.  Looking forward to re-watching Avengers, Avengers 2 (Only saw it once), Doctor Strange, Spider-Man and Civil War. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Outpost31 said:

In anticipation of Endgame, I am re-watching all the MCU movies in chronological order.  I still don't know how or why Captain America: The First Avenger isn't higher on people's lists.  I feel like the Captain America movies are easily the best solo movies in the whole MCU.  I just wish it was easier to get everything chronological with the after credits scenes. 

I planned on watching Captain America and then going to Captain Marvel, but life got in the way so I had to start Iron Man.  I'll be going to Captain Marvel tomorrow. 

Really not looking forward to re-watching The Incredible Hulk, Thor: The Dark World and Black Panther as those three are my least favorite in the MCU.  Looking forward to re-watching Avengers, Avengers 2 (Only saw it once), Doctor Strange, Spider-Man and Civil War. 

Whole heartedly agree with your first paragraph. I really liked it when I rewatched it and I have it in my top 10

According to reports, the first MCU X-Men film will come out in 2021 at the very earliest, but likely later.

Any chance one of the currently-announced films gets pushed back to bump up X-Men's MCU homecoming like they did with Spider-Man: Homecoming (see what I did there)?

15 minutes ago, KManX89 said:

According to reports, the first MCU X-Men film will come out in 2021 at the very earliest, but likely later.

If that's true I wonder if Fassbender or even Macvoy will stick around that long. 

If they dont I wonder if it might not be better to introduce Stewart and McKellen again to start it off for the phrasing timelines. I know Stewart has his big ST reunion show coming out, but still alot can change in 2 years and alot of those actors have already said they want to move on. 

24 minutes ago, Calvert28 said:

If that's true I wonder if Fassbender or even Macvoy will stick around that long. 

If they dont I wonder if it might not be better to introduce Stewart and McKellen again to start it off for the phrasing timelines. I know Stewart has his big ST reunion show coming out, but still alot can change in 2 years and alot of those actors have already said they want to move on. 

I doubt they would want to go with anyone that old for a restart of the X-Men franchise in the MCU tbh.... Stewart and McKellen will both be over 80 by that time.

2 minutes ago, Calvert28 said:

They already said all the X-Men are getting recast/rebooted except Deadpool. 

Perfect timing because there's a very real chance Deadpool could show up in the third MCU Spidey film. 

1 minute ago, rob_shadows said:

I doubt they would want to go with anyone that old for a restart of the X-Men franchise in the MCU tbh.... Stewart and McKellen will both be over 80 by that time.

Yea but 2021 got me to thinking that it's only the start of a new x-men franchise. That's alot of years. Stewart and McKellen are familier faces that can at least stick around for 1 or 2 movies to give it some respectability.

2 minutes ago, KManX89 said:

They already said all the X-Men are getting recast/rebooted except Deadpool. 

Perfect timing because there's a very real chance Deadpool could show up in the third MCU Spidey film. 

Really? Ryan Reynolds is already getting grey hairs so that's a little surprising even though that's satisfying that he's sticking around.

I am kinda hoping they keep some of the other actors around.

3 hours ago, Calvert28 said:

Really? Ryan Reynolds is already getting grey hairs so that's a little surprising even though that's satisfying that he's sticking around.

I am kinda hoping they keep some of the other actors around.

Yeah well Deadpool has no hair, so we're good.:D

27 minutes ago, theJ said:

Yeah well Deadpool has no hair, so we're good.:D

Well I'm just saying Reynolds is what now like 45 or something? I'm just surprised. If he can be the new RDJ and help tie the new stories in together that would be beyond awesome. I wanna see him sexually harass Captain Marvel and watch how that turns out.

• Like 2

• Acgott changed the title to The Marvel Cinematic Universe- Silver Surfer cast