The Marvel Cinematic Universe- Silver Surfer cast

Acgott

Just now, Acgott said:

Why? If you like the movies run by Kevin Feige, why wouldn’t you enjoy his shows?

This isn’t being done by the tv team that created AoS, Inhumans, Defenders.

The article already stated each one will be between 6-8 episodes so don’t worry about 22 episodes with half filled with filler.

Three reasons:

1. I don't want to invest more hours every time I watch the entire movie series from start to finish.
2. I hate prequels and I don't expect these shows to be set after the events of the next Avengers movie.
3. I don't think Scarlet Witch is remotely interesting. 

52 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

Three reasons:

1. I don't want to invest more hours every time I watch the entire movie series from start to finish.
2. I hate prequels and I don't expect these shows to be set after the events of the next Avengers movie.
3. I don't think Scarlet Witch is remotely interesting. 

1. Well you can just skip it lol.

2. Loki would probably be set off earth. Maybe how he joined with Thanos. Why can’t SW be set after A4?

3. The MCU has done a poor job with SW, but she is one of the most interesting, insane, and powerful characters. They can do a modified House of M series. The X-Men will probably be under control of Disney by the time this series takes place. 

I just hope Marvel starts making smaller scoped movies with all the X-Men.  Not every movie has to be about saving the world or huge budgets.  I feel like once they get X-Men for sure, they should have 4 movies a year, an X-Men ensemble movie every three years and an Avengers movie every 5 years. 

Part of me just wishes they would start everything all over now that they've got X-Men.  I want to see Captain America interacting with Wolverine and such. 

They should do a Gambit Netflix show, starring someone that isn't Channing Tatum, since that Channing Tatum Gambit movie will never get made.

Gambit doing heists, turning out dimes, and making things blow up while kicking butt with a bo staff would be fun. 

Edited by Jeezla
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/21/2018 at 11:13 AM, August4th said:

yet to see her work but from the trailers of her films.. she gives me terrance mallick vibes.. this is a inspiring hire

Maybe but the Inhumans was a flop. Partly bcuz it was terrible quality but also bcuz nobody cares about the Inhumans including most comics fans. You know who they care about even less?  The Eternals.  LoL

17 hours ago, thrILL! said:

Maybe but the Inhumans was a flop. Partly bcuz it was terrible quality but also bcuz nobody cares about the Inhumans including most comics fans. You know who they care about even less?  The Eternals.  LoL

This was more true than for either of these examples before GotG got a movie. They were the obscure of the obscure and now they are one of their more profitable franchises both in print and on film. While it for sure makes it more difficult, a good direction, script, etc can make any comic property good. Inhumans was trash because the acting was trash, the dialogue was trash, the plot was trash, the budget was trash; not because the property was trash. I think Cloe, like Gunn, has the ability to makes this something. 

• Acgott changed the title to The Marvel Cinematic Universe- Silver Surfer cast