The Marvel Cinematic Universe- Silver Surfer cast

Acgott

Obviously he was always going to come back.

So will RDJ.

It’s just been a matter of when and how.

I just can’t wait until the very very end when they battle Galactus or whomever and then wait five years only to start it all over again.

With ALL the Marvel characters at their disposal.

3 hours ago, Outpost31 said:

Obviously he was always going to come back.

So will RDJ.

It’s just been a matter of when and how.

I just can’t wait until the very very end when they battle Galactus or whomever and then wait five years only to start it all over again.

With ALL the Marvel characters at their disposal.

will the public have the stomach to this all over again? no end in sight with this MCU ..might see reboot in like 40 yrs

On 1/11/2021 at 11:25 AM, Acgott said:

28544-Hugh-jackman-hallelujah-gif-CLN8.g

This gives me hope for Blade being R as well. Some characters (obviously not including the likes of Spider-Man, Captain America, Fantastic Four, GotG, etc.) could use the edgier content and Blade is definitely one of those as well. That opening fight scene in the first movie is one of the best fights in any Marvel movie, MCU or otherwise.

Edited by KManX89

2 hours ago, KManX89 said:

28544-Hugh-jackman-hallelujah-gif-CLN8.g

This gives me hope for Blade being R as well. Some characters (obviously not including the likes of Spider-Man, Captain America, Fantastic Four, GotG, etc.) could use the edgier content and Blade is definitely one of those as well. That opening fight scene in the first movie is one of the best fights in any Marvel movie, MCU or otherwise.

I'm looking forward to both projects. Think the current MCU group will do Blade right, and while Deadpool 2 wasn't bad I felt like it wasn't nearly as good as the first. Hoping the 3rd installment is a lot better.

• Acgott changed the title to The Marvel Cinematic Universe- Silver Surfer cast