The Marvel Cinematic Universe- Silver Surfer cast

Acgott

On 9/14/2020 at 12:37 PM, Deadpulse said:

Great... more time travel 

At least with this and the Loki show it seems like they might be introducing all the reasons why they should maybe stop messing with time.
And that can get removed from the table as a go to.

Wonder if they are going to go the route with Kang where the Avengers erased is timeline, like maybe beating and reversing what Thanos did kills off the utopic far future he's from, along with his Wife.Thus coming back to go after people. I vaguely remember that being the gist of the one story I remember with him.

On 9/14/2020 at 9:03 PM, thrILL! said:

Ant-Man 3 could see Cassie as Stature. Kang could mean Iron Lad. Kate Bishop will be in Hawkeye.  These could lead to the introduction of Young Avengers  

Also, Kang would be a great opportunity to reset the MCU and recast key characters like Iron Man, Cap, etc.

It's definitely coming in some fashion, rumors America Chavez is in Strange2 and Wanda's twins in her show.
Wonder if they'll throw Kamala Khan into this iteration, usually she's a little younger and on different teams than these characters...but she'd be the same age.

If they are doing like an amalgamation team
Cassie Lang as Stature, Kate's Hawkeye, Wanda's Twins, Ms. Marvel, America Chavez...could see them tossing Iron Lad out and fusing his duties with Patriot. 

Kang coming in and posing as Patriot, saying he's the descendant of an American hero super soldier, and acting as the Captain America of the team would work ok.
Don't need to bother with Iron Lad.

Wonder if they would put Human Torch on there or if he's going to be like mid-late 20s. F4 seems like it's coming soon, potentially within Antman 3.

1 hour ago, thrILL! said:

Nothing like a 5’4 She-Hulk. LoL

Curious how they will go about it, unlike the old shows these will have to be consistent with what movie effects they might do when she comes into the movies.
Would assume just motion/facial capture like Ruffalo, with a tall stunt woman being used for some template stand-ins. It helps that she's not crazy huge like The Hulk.

3 hours ago, Deadpulse said:

Ruffalo is only 5'8"

3 hours ago, Kiltman said:

Curious how they will go about it, unlike the old shows these will have to be consistent with what movie effects they might do when she comes into the movies.
Would assume just motion/facial capture like Ruffalo, with a tall stunt woman being used for some template stand-ins. It helps that she's not crazy huge like The Hulk.

cf1ba507c9faa6fc2db35d783b31de6a._sx1280

She-Hulk May be a hulk but she looks like a 7’ green woman, not a gargantuan creature who can only be done properly in CGI. Unlike her cousin (except for in Endgame and occasional comic book runs), she's very smart in Hulk form and can talk clearly instead of grunting out a handful of phrases.  

Sure we saw Hulk achieve that in Endgame and I’m sure Disney will hook them up with a nice budget for the show, but will it be an Endgame level budget for the CGI?  It could look janky if it’s not done right which can obstruct viewers buying in.  It’s a lot easier to do CGI for a creature than an actual person as we saw in Rogue One with Tarkin and Leia.  Altho they were based on actual actors who played those roles.

Edited by thrILL!

4 hours ago, thrILL! said:

She-Hulk May be a hulk but she looks like a 7’ green woman, not a gargantuan creature who can only be done properly in CGI. Unlike her cousin (except for in Endgame and occasional comic book runs), she's very smart in Hulk form and can talk clearly instead of grunting out a handful of phrases.  

Sure we saw Hulk achieve that in Endgame and I’m sure Disney will hook them up with a nice budget for the show, but will it be an Endgame level budget for the CGI?  It could look janky if it’s not done right which can obstruct viewers buying in.  It’s a lot easier to do CGI for a creature than an actual person as we saw in Rogue One with Tarkin and Leia.  Altho they were based on actual actors who played those roles.

Oh yeah I know, that's why I'm curious which way they'd go. Like both ways could be viable.
Big thing to me is it has to be Tatiana acting because She-Hulk is smart and herself. You can't really go the Ferrigno route.
At most it could be putting her head on another body, but that often looks jankier than anything. 

Will probably be a mix end of the day. Just an interesting challenge for a show.
I know these all have like the same budget as the movies do so it should be fine.

14 hours ago, Deadpulse said:

There are plenty of examples of she-hulk bulked out and huge in comics. Currently this is She-Hulk

Sure but this is very recent in comics and has been rather lackluster (can’t wait for Jason Aaron to get as far away from Avengers as possible tbh). And isn’t doing a female version of a big dumb hulk redundant?  It’s not what made She-Hulk special in the first place. 

Edited by thrILL!

46 minutes ago, thrILL! said:

Sure but this is very recent in comics and has been rather lackluster (can’t wait for Jason Aaron to get as far away from Avengers as possible tbh). And isn’t doing a female version of a big dumb hulk redundant?  It’s not what made She-Hulk special in the first place. 

She-Hulk has never been particularly popular in the comics regardless

• Acgott changed the title to The Marvel Cinematic Universe- Silver Surfer cast