The Marvel Cinematic Universe- Silver Surfer cast

Acgott

Just now, Outpost31 said:

Excuse me, this is the MCU. 

Which is half my problem with this. If you're going to do this, do it right. Don't half *** it. Do Moon Knight Volume 3.

Oscar Isaac fits better in any of the bull**** 4 month runs of Moon Knight that Marvel has put out since 2009, than he does in the best version of the book. Turning Moon Knight into an edgier Deadpool isn't fun. 

Nothing has been confirmed. Oscar Isaac was badass in both Triple Frontier and Bourne Legacy tho. He can handle the physical aspect of Moon Knight no question.  And he’ll be wearing different masks and suits anyway. But more importantly he has the chops to handle the schizophrenic dynamic of this character. He’s an A-list actor. This would be a comeup for Marvel if he agrees to take the role.

You can save Scott Eastwood or these other bridesmaid actors for the heavy in an episode. 

5 hours ago, D82 said:

They're coming.

I just hope MCU does right and lands Krasinski & Blunt as Mr. & Mrs. Fantastic. 

Rumor a couple hours before the more definitive Oscar Isaac one had Daveed Diggs up for Moon Knight. If they go against one of the most unanimous fan casts with Krasinski... Diggs would make a good Reed I think. Just thinking of it cause they love to find other roles for people they like.

1 hour ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

I've heard that, but that seems like a very different role than an exceedingly violent, psychotic, anti-hero driven to the depth of madness by a blood thirsty narcistic deity. 

I have no doubt that Isaac can play creepy CEO well, but that's not the ballgame here. 

Moon Knight has MPD so it’s multiple characters here. 

• 3 weeks later...
19 minutes ago, Acgott said:

As for the Molyneuxs, they are sisters and writing partners, who serve as the creators, showrunners, and executive producers of the new Fox series The Great North, which is set to premiere in February 2021, and has already been renewed for a second season.  In addition, Lizzie and Wendy are writers and executive producers of the long-running hit series Bob’s Burgers on Fox, for which they won an Emmy Award in 2017, and have been nominated for an Emmy for eight consecutive years.  They have also been nominated for three WGA Awards, and won the Annie Award in 2017 for their episode, The Hormone-iums.

Love me some Bob's Burger

12 hours ago, Outpost31 said:

Who wants to bet Disney releases a PG-13 Deadpool movie and then the R version on home video?

They've already said multiple times that they won't. And it's still expected to be R.

Good to know because I want a gag where Wade says "Disney won't let me see Vanessa's ****" only to then show her walking across the room naked. Pure comedic gold that only an R rating can give you.

Case in point: the Once Upon A Deadpool release literally cut the "Fk Wolverine" bit and it's instead replaced with some really choppy editing to cover up Wade's flying head as much as possible. As you might've guessed, the Juggernaut butt plug scene isn't in there, either, I know because I watched it (online, no way was I paying to see this).

Edited by KManX89

Rewatched all of the Marvel movies released so far in chronological order. Not sure if I posted this yet. Here's how I rank them. To note, I watched all of these with my wife, she LOVED the Ant Man movies, hated most of the Avengers ones minus the last two, and thought Doctor Strange was the worst. 

22. Avengers: Endgame (2018-2023)
21. Avengers: Infinity War (2017)
3. Iron Man (2010)
7. The Avengers (2012)
1. Captain America: The First Avenger (1942)
19. Thor: Ragnarok (2017)
10. Captain America: The Winter Soldier (2014)
18. Black Panther (2017)
23. Spider-Man: Far From Home (2023)
12. Guardians of the Galaxy 2 (2014)
11. Guardians of the Galaxy (2014)
16. Spider-Man: Homecoming (2016)
6. Thor (2011)
15. Captain America: Civil War (2016)
20. Ant-Man and the Wasp (2017)
2. Captain Marvel (1995)
14. Ant-Man (2015)
13. Avengers: Age of Ultron (2015)
4. Iron Man 2 (2011)
8. Iron Man 3 (2012)
17. Doctor Strange (2016-2017)
9. Thor: The Dark World (2013)

5. The Incredible Hulk (2011)

• Acgott changed the title to The Marvel Cinematic Universe- Silver Surfer cast