The Marvel Cinematic Universe- X-Men 97 trailer (March 20)

Acgott

29 minutes ago, Fresh Prince said:
2 hours ago, MKnight82 said:

Thor has one of the best, if not the best story arc in the MCU imo.  

I think Stark has it 

I actually think i'm with @MKnight82 here.  Stark's arc you could basically call complete in the OG Avengers.  Thor's takes some wild twists and turns in pretty much every movie, all the way through Endgame.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, theJ said:

I actually think i'm with @MKnight82 here.  Stark's arc you could basically call complete in the OG Avengers.  Thor's takes some wild twists and turns in pretty much every movie, all the way through Endgame.

It'd be more highly regarded if the route they had taken him in Endgame wasn't done comedically. His story arc is definitely the deepest on paper.

I just saw Avengers Infinity War.  Why did only some of the heroes turn into dust and the others didn't?  Is it because all the original Avengers from early on are supposed to be the focus of the last movie?  Or is this something that the viewer is supposed to just piece together on their own?

1 minute ago, showtime said:

I just saw Avengers Infinity War.  Why did only some of the heroes turn into dust and the others didn't?  Is it because all the original Avengers from early on are supposed to be the focus of the last movie?  Or is this something that the viewer is supposed to just piece together on their own?

Random chance, just a lucky coincidence it is the OG Avengers who made it through.   From a movie making perspective though yes, its the original ones who are supposed to team up to make things right in Endgame

Edited by broncofan48
Added info
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, showtime said:

Because the snap takes out 50% of all living things and it's completely random who stays and who goes.

Edited by Bullet Club
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, showtime said:

So just by magic coincidence all of the original Avengers just happened to survive?  Seems kind of silly.

Thanos' goal was to wipe out half of the universe.  The superheros that survived represent that half.  That's the story support for it.  The movie production support for it is to bring the original Avengers cast back full circle for another ride.  

I'm starting to figure out that Infinity War and Endgame are basically one movie just in two parts (for lack of better description).  For me, I can watch both movies back-to-back, so it's fine.  However, put yourself back in 2018 when the movie initially ended and Endgame wasn't out for another year.  How did you all like Infinity War right after you saw it a year ago?

3 minutes ago, showtime said:

I'm starting to figure out that Infinity War and Endgame are basically one movie just in two parts (for lack of better description).  For me, I can watch both movies back-to-back, so it's fine.  However, put yourself back in 2018 when the movie initially ended and Endgame wasn't out for another year.  How did you all like Infinity War right after you saw it a year ago?

At the time? Best movie experience of my life.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, showtime said:

It was one of those movies that killed it on the big screen.  I really enjoyed it, I think I went to see it 3 times.  

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, showtime said:

It was in-effing-credible.

• Like 1