The Marvel Cinematic Universe- Silver Surfer cast

Acgott

6 hours ago, showtime said:

In the comics, are other people who are worthy able to wield Thor's hammer or is that something they did for the movies?  I always remember the thing about his hammer being that nobody could lift it besides him.

Tons of people have lifted it over the past 60 years in the comics

6 hours ago, showtime said:

In the comics, are other people who are worthy able to wield Thor's hammer or is that something they did for the movies?  I always remember the thing about his hammer being that nobody could lift it besides him.

Cap wielded it in the comics as well. Other people who have to my recollections would be Jane Foster, Ragnorok, Beta Ray Bill, Superman, Wonder Woman, Magneto, Awesome Andy, and Loki (kinda)

1 hour ago, Deadpulse said:

Cap wielded it in the comics as well. Other people who have to my recollections would be Jane Foster, Ragnorok, Beta Ray Bill, Superman, Wonder Woman, Magneto, Awesome Andy, and Loki (kinda)

There are crossover comics?

2 hours ago, showtime said:

I guess I'll just ask this here since this is a Marvel thread, but where's the best place to watch X-Men movies?  None are on Disney+ or Netflix.  I've seen that they're on Disney+ in Canada and other countries, but not in the U.S.

In your imagination.  I know this is a jerk move to answer it this way, but there have been four good X-Men movies.  First one, second one, First Class, Days of Future Past.  Don’t watch any of the others because they suck.

25 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

In your imagination.  I know this is a jerk move to answer it this way, but there have been four good X-Men movies.  First one, second one, First Class, Days of Future Past.  Don’t watch any of the others because they suck.

Logan

Deadpool

Deadpool 2

2 hours ago, showtime said:

I guess I'll just ask this here since this is a Marvel thread, but where's the best place to watch X-Men movies?  None are on Disney+ or Netflix.  I've seen that they're on Disney+ in Canada and other countries, but not in the U.S.

If you have a VPN, you can change your location and the apps will give you access to movies and shows that arent accessible in the US.  

Just now, seminoles1 said:

Logan

Deadpool

Deadpool 2

Logan is kind of a spinoff, but Ill give you that one.

I dont even consider Deadpool part of the old XMen universe....even if it has loose connections and references to it.  

It's interesting because I had never seen the trailers for any MCU movie.  After watching them, I decided to go back and watch the trailers.  They're so sad.  The music and the scenes they pick out.  I cried a little during that Infinity War one, where Vision is on the floor screaming as that weapon is trying to take out his stone.

• Acgott changed the title to The Marvel Cinematic Universe- Silver Surfer cast