The Marvel Cinematic Universe- Silver Surfer cast

Acgott

Do any of you know if the animated series gives an origin story of each of the characters?  It did with Jubilee in the first two episodes and it has with Xavier and Magneto.  I'm mainly interested in learning about the characters, who they are and how they became the way they became.

The MCU movies do a great job with that for the characters who have origin films.

Let me ask this now - Does those Netflix shows like Daredevil, Jessica Jones, Luke Cage, etc show their origin stories?  I know it's much more than that, but if I'm not familar with the characters, will these shows all me to know their background and how they became who they eventually became?

Also, I have the same question for the DC shows if you guys know anything about those.

Just now, showtime said:

Let me ask this now - Does those Netflix shows like Daredevil, Jessica Jones, Luke Cage, etc show their origin stories?  I know it's much more than that, but if I'm not familar with the characters, will these shows all me to know their background and how they became who they eventually became?

Also, I have the same question for the DC shows if you guys know anything about those.

Daredevil is okay in terms of origin but Cage and Jones are not similar to the comics all that much. 

8 hours ago, showtime said:

Daredevil does and it is an absolutely fantastic series. Highly recommend it. Didn’t watch the other 2 because they suck apparently

On 12/22/2019 at 5:10 PM, thrILL! said:

Except for the animation which was horrible.  Nelvana was a dumpster fire.  Wolverine & the X-Men is the best animated X-Men series. 

I care more for the stories and X-men was kind of "it" in that department for the 90's. Though I do still hold a special place for the spiderman cartoon as well.

Got effing psyched when they brought in Venom. 

On 12/22/2019 at 5:57 PM, showtime said:

Maybe it was just fatigue after watching all those movies so quickly.  But now I'm here and I miss having a new movie to watch.

X-Men: First Class and Days of Future Past is a great two movie sequence.

• Like 1

First half of season 1 of Luke Cage is pretty good, but then it takes a nose dive after a certain point.  Iron Fist has a couple great supporting characters, but Danny Rand is bleh.  Jessica Jones has an amazing villain for season 1 but seasons 2-3 are average (but still better than Iron Fist and Luke Cage) Ritter is solid as the lead though.

• Acgott changed the title to The Marvel Cinematic Universe- Silver Surfer cast