The Marvel Cinematic Universe- X-Men 97 trailer (March 20)

Acgott

6 hours ago, TecmoSuperJoe said:

Did he say that? Because that was actually who I wanted to play the role. Whether it's Johnny or Danny. He's 41, but could still make it work I think. 

Yup, he was refuting the Nova rumors, then texted Horowitz over at mtv news about wanted to play Ghost Rider after the fact. Has been asked about it on press tour for The Gray Man. 

Feige knows too via Horowitz at SDCC (if he didn’t already)

8 hours ago, TecmoSuperJoe said:

Did he say that? Because that was actually who I wanted to play the role. Whether it's Johnny or Danny. He's 41, but could still make it work I think. 

I would imagine if Marvel is going to use Ghost Rider, it’s going to be Robbie Reyes considering he’s “the guy” in the comics these days. 

4 minutes ago, thrILL! said:

I would imagine if Marvel is going to use Ghost Rider, it’s going to be Robbie Reyes considering he’s “the guy” in the comics these days. 

Robbie was used in Agents of Shield. Gabriel Luna wasn't bad but I'm not sure he'd be able to handle a solo movie. Looking forward to see how he does in The Last of Us show as Tommy.

Obviously they could recast, but I think it'd be cool to keep that continuity if they did use Reyes.

28 minutes ago, kingseanjohn said:

Robbie was used in Agents of Shield. Gabriel Luna wasn't bad but I'm not sure he'd be able to handle a solo movie. Looking forward to see how he does in The Last of Us show as Tommy.

Obviously they could recast, but I think it'd be cool to keep that continuity if they did use Reyes.

pretty sure some of the writers for AoS came out and said its not canon anymore. 

6 hours ago, thrILL! said:

That's what I'm afraid of. Just because Reyes comes with the car, and not the bike. Obviously that could be changed. 

7 hours ago, Kiltman said:

Yup, he was refuting the Nova rumors, then texted Horowitz over at mtv news about wanted to play Ghost Rider after the fact. Has been asked about it on press tour for The Gray Man. 

Feige knows too via Horowitz at SDCC (if he didn’t already)

Well, there is hope. 

5 hours ago, TecmoSuperJoe said:

That's what I'm afraid of. Just because Reyes comes with the car, and not the bike. Obviously that could be changed. 

They seem to chuck most of AoS out, so hopefully they just got with one of the bikers.

5 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

Set leaks for Ironheart

shows off what seems like a middle evolution for her suit and Anthony Ramos’ character.

Reveal hidden contents

What’s called “the legacy” suit

kcwiiye8yjg91.jpg?width=320&crop=smart&a

Anthony Ramos as The Hood

393tekp9yjg91.jpg?width=320&crop=smart&a

looks exactly like her prototype set to debut in Wakanda Forever. I really wish they went with the more anime inspired prototype she built in the comics:

Riri Williams/Invincible Iron Heart | Wiki | Marvel Amino

I think he'd have the gravitas for the role.  Guys like GE, Jason Isaacs, and Jeremy Irons get type cast as a villain because they are so damn good at it, but they are more than capable of bringing the required humanity of a heroic role as well.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, D82 said:

https://www.okayplayer.com/culture/giancarlo-esposito-professor-x-marvel-x-men-reboot.html

I’m not sure how I feel about this. I think he’s got the chops to pull it off, but I just associate him with more of a villain than a hero

It’s insulting to me that they would even consider him as Professor X.

He’s not paraplegic.

3 hours ago, D82 said:

https://www.okayplayer.com/culture/giancarlo-esposito-professor-x-marvel-x-men-reboot.html

I’m not sure how I feel about this. I think he’s got the chops to pull it off, but I just associate him with more of a villain than a hero

Would be fun to see him take on something other than a villain.

Can see him bringing more of the cutting dickishness to the character.

Would like a little younger, but it’s not a demanding role sitting in the chair. Stewart did it into his 80s.

Other names tossed out for him were Doom and Magneto…really don’t want him for either. As much as I enjoy him.

• 3 weeks later...