The Marvel Cinematic Universe- Silver Surfer cast

Acgott

On 2/4/2021 at 3:10 PM, INbengalfan said:

While true, if Kilmonger was given a redemption arc, it could work.  Besides, it wouldn't even be the first time that Jordan replaced Boseman in the industry. 

Do a Killmonger redemption story, brought back from the dead. Sees the middle ground and atones for his mistakes as Atlantis and Namor attack. Tease it at the end that maybe it was Doom that brought him back. 

In a couple years Azrael Batman him. 

5 hours ago, Acgott said:

Like it as much as you can with the small resume a lot of the behind the scenes talent they get.

Watchmen was awesome and my GF really like Run. So this got her excited. It’s weird that of all things a Blade movie maybe get be her most anticipated thing with this writer and Mahershala.

6 hours ago, xenajets said:

So I just binge watched the full MCU films from Ironman right through to Spider-Man II. Feeling very empty right now.....Captain America Ok GIF 

I will only do this one more time, and that’s when the whole damn thing is finally over.

Henceforth I’m only binging everything post Endgame.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Deadpulse said:

Ive felt this many a time. 

At least I can now watch WandaVision. Going to be a rough few days when Iv watched them 😬

1 minute ago, Outpost31 said:

I will only do this one more time, and that’s when the whole damn thing is finally over.

Henceforth I’m only binging everything post Endgame.  

It was my first time watching them all. I mentioned at the beginning of the month I would start watching them after my two little ones have been marvel mad over the last year or so. To say I wasn’t disappointed is the biggest understatement.....

4 hours ago, rob_shadows said:

I think fans will be disappointed if he takes it because so many have called for him to be Johnny Blaze in the MCU and it's pretty unlikely he could do both.

I felt like more people wanted him to be the Silver Surfer, but that might be just the crowd I've heard from.

• Acgott changed the title to The Marvel Cinematic Universe- Silver Surfer cast