The Marvel Cinematic Universe- Silver Surfer cast

Acgott

5 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

The old crowd isn’t sticking around and 2/3 unofficially or officially left after Endgame.

Based on what? The only theatrical release after Endgame was Far From Home and it did over a billion globally. WandaVision has become "the world’s most in-demand TV show across all platforms" and the first season isn't even over. Early projections, and forgive me because I closed my source and don't feel like finding it again, anticipate Falcon and Winter Soldier having up to 200% viewership of The Mandalorian.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, kingseanjohn said:

Based on what? The only theatrical release after Endgame was Far From Home and it did over a billion globally. WandaVision has become "the world’s most in-demand TV show across all platforms" and the first season isn't even over. Early projections, and forgive me because I closed my source and don't feel like finding it again, anticipate Falcon and Winter Soldier having up to 200% viewership of The Mandalorian.

I think the pandemic pause helped, got people thirsty. 

But why would Sony pass off an already established Spider-Man to try and create another one from scratch essentially?

He may not be the “main” Spidey going forward for Sony, but I doubt they just pass him off to the MCU without reaping the benefits of his popularity, especially if it grows even more in a New/Young Avengers vehicle  

Sure, maybe they introduce a new Spider-Man (like Miles or whoever it may be) and that’s who takes over this series, but I’d bet they would still want Holland around as Parker in a “Stark-like” role at the very least to the new guy. Because then they could always fall back on him if the new Spidey doesn’t connect. 

Just now, kingseanjohn said:

Uhhh, excuse me I was talking about Iron Man, Captain America and Thor. 

31 minutes ago, kingseanjohn said:

He's talking about the actors.

4 hours ago, The Gnat said:

I could see both, but I think Tom Holland still has one more team-up movie to do, and I remember a few months ago Sony and Disney were talking about extending the use of Spider-Man in the MCU. I kind of think they'll want him for a Young Avengers thing.

He could get stuck in another part of the multiverse, the SonyVerse, and the team up film he’s in could be Secret Wars. And that’s how he finds his way back to the main MCU. Wether that be going back to what it was or not remains to be seen. Like they could do what the newest Secret Wars did and merge universes. 

Russos are close with Tom, Secret Wars is something they’ve said they’d come back for. (Along with Wolverine) it kinda fits. Especially if they would be able to introduce Wolverine there or all of the X-men.

Holland talked about taking a little break from the character and films in general after he’s done filming SM3. So maybe we get a Miles MCU debut, a Sinister 6 sonyverse movie with Tom in like 2024 (something I’m sure Sony is dying to do) and then Secret Wars hits in 2025.

• 4 weeks later...
17 minutes ago, THE DUKE said:

Sigh.  I know they want their billion dollar box office, but I want the movie already.  Makes sense with vaccinations rolling out more and more though.

Just release it on Disney+ already. Jesus.

• Acgott changed the title to The Marvel Cinematic Universe- Silver Surfer cast