The Marvel Cinematic Universe- Silver Surfer cast

Acgott

58 minutes ago, The Gnat said:

So Disney+ news, Spider-Man movies, including Venom are coming, plus all the upcoming releases such as Morbious and everything out through 2026. A deal with inked with Sony, which is really interesting.

Keep this train moving

4 hours ago, THE DUKE said:

Might we be seeing Hercules introduced into the MCU?

Weren't there some rumors of him in Eternals at some point?

But yeah, seems like he's coming. 
Man... Hercules, Black Knight, Shang-chi, She-hulk, Moon Knight, The Eternals, etc...getting even deeper cuts,
And you still have all the other characters to play with too.

1 hour ago, Kiltman said:

Man... Hercules, Black Knight, Shang-chi, She-hulk, Moon Knight, The Eternals, etc...getting even deeper cuts,

If Hercules

Spoiler

Doesn't get ripped in half by Sentry or some sort of similar powered character, then Marvel is doing it wrong. Not right away, but in like 5-7 years after 3 or 4 appearances.

1 hour ago, Kiltman said:

michael fassbender magneto GIF

Give me the X-Men over all of them.

1 hour ago, kingseanjohn said:

michael fassbender magneto GIF

Give me the X-Men over all of them.

Want them too. But I'm all for a slow build. Some of those characters need to rest a bit.

If they slow play the Xmen they have enough content to last them between event films, spinoffs, solo films, Disney+ series for a long time.

If Disney/Marvel want this thing to roll for 15/20 years they can't dump it all at once. Just simply for juggling content they can't. So it makes sense to keep the course on the stuff they've been developing like @THE DUKEsaid. They plan all this out and all the Fox owned stuff came over relatively recently for them.

They are already world building with stuff they've gotten back recently.... From X-men we got Madripoor (in FATWS & Shang-Chi), Echo (In the Hawkeye show), reportedly some of those Netflix characters and actors coming over, Fantastic 4 in a couple years. So I don't think it'll be too long til we get them.

1 minute ago, Kiltman said:

Want them too. But I'm all for a slow build. Some of those characters need to rest a bit.

If they slow play the Xmen they have enough content to last them between event films, spinoffs, solo films, Disney+ series for a long time.

If Disney/Marvel want this thing to roll for 15/20 years they can't dump it all at once. Just simply for juggling content they can't. So it makes sense to keep the course on the stuff they've been developing like @THE DUKEsaid. They plan all this out and all the Fox owned stuff came over relatively recently for them.

They are already world building with stuff they've gotten back recently.... From X-men we got Madripoor (in FATWS & Shang-Chi), Echo (In the Hawkeye show), reportedly some of those Netflix characters and actors coming over, Fantastic 4 in a couple years. So I don't think it'll be too long til we get them.

I agree. I'm a little sad though that we'll never get to see them interact with Tony Stark, Steve Rogers, or anyone else who leaves before then. Really hoping that Marvel can keep using Tom Holland/Spiderman so we can get some interactions there.

• Acgott changed the title to The Marvel Cinematic Universe- Silver Surfer cast