The Marvel Cinematic Universe- Silver Surfer cast

Acgott

1 hour ago, theJ said:

I heard that.  Legit source?

I would assume it's just a cameo or something, and he won't be donning the Iron Man armor.

I have mixed feelings about this. On the one hand, I cherish one more RDJ MCU appearance, but on the other hand, Endgame was the perfect sendoff. In a sense, it kinda cheapens it.

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, KManX89 said:

I have mixed feelings about this. On the one hand, I cherish one more RDJ MCU appearance, but on the other hand, Endgame was the perfect sendoff. In a sense, it kinda cheapens it.

If it's something where we see him stroll by the camera either in the foreground or background, but not interacting with the main characters of the movie, i don't think it cheapens it.  More of an easter egg type thing.

If he's taking a real role in the movie though, then i agree with you.

• 2 weeks later...

Sony Pictures Entertainment and The Walt Disney Studios jointly announced that Marvel Studios and its President Kevin Feige will produce the third film in the “Spider-Man: Homecoming” series, starring Tom Holland. The film is scheduled for release on July 16, 2021. As part of the arrangement, Spider-Man will also appear in a future Marvel Studios film. Amy Pascal will also produce through Pascal Pictures, as she has on the first two Holland-led films.

• Like 1

• Acgott changed the title to The Marvel Cinematic Universe- Silver Surfer cast