The Marvel Cinematic Universe- Silver Surfer cast

Acgott

2 hours ago, Calvert28 said:

Apparently we are getting Lady Thor to pander more crap to more people. Also while Natalie Portman is good and all ,how exactly are they going to explain the hammer getting remade if that is how she becomes Thor?

It doesnt need to be Mjölnir, even in the comics recently (War of Realms) she assumes Lady Thor without it:

Image result for jane thor war of realms

1 minute ago, Deadpulse said:

It doesnt need to be Mjölnir, even in the comics recently (War of Realms) she assumes Lady Thor without it:

Image result for jane thor war of realms

Well it kinda does. Cap was only able to gain those powers with the hammer itself in his hands. TBH the whole thing is weird and doesnt make sense with Cap, with Jane and anyone else who wields "Thor's" power. I mean wouldnt that mean Odins power is up for grabs or Hela's?

2 minutes ago, Calvert28 said:

Well it kinda does. Cap was only able to gain those powers with the hammer itself in his hands. TBH the whole thing is weird and doesnt make sense with Cap, with Jane and anyone else who wields "Thor's" power. I mean wouldnt that mean Odins power is up for grabs or Hela's?

I mean, if Odin cast a spell on Cap's shield "Whomsoever lifts this shield shall wield the power of Steve Rogers" I'm sure the same thing would happen. Or ScarJo's hairbrush. Its magic soooo seems like a weird hill to die on. 

3 minutes ago, Deadpulse said:

I mean, if Odin cast a spell on Cap's shield "Whomsoever lifts this shield shall wield the power of Steve Rogers" I'm sure the same thing would happen. Or ScarJo's hairbrush. Its magic soooo seems like a weird hill to die on. 

Maybe but the hammer is gone. So how is she supposed to lift it? And why will she not need it?

Edited by Calvert28

8 minutes ago, Deadpulse said:

Ok, now that I want to see. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Deadpulse said:

I literally just posted how it didnt have to be the hammer even in the comics lol

Except it does since that's the object Odin cast the spell on. She cant just pick up some random scarjo hairbrush and *poof* become Thor. I mean did you even understand your own post? Or the comics themselves that still needed the hammer to transform her to begin with? 

Edited by Calvert28

13 minutes ago, Calvert28 said:

Except it does since that's the object Odin cast the spell on. She cant just pick up some random scarjo hairbrush and *poof* become Thor. I mean did you even understand your own post? Or the comics themselves that still needed the hammer to transform her to begin with? 

Im sorry, did you not see the giant pic I posted of her holding NOT Mjölnir and still being lady thor? You are being pretty indignant about this despite obviously not having read the source material lol

3 hours ago, Deadpulse said:

Im sorry, did you not see the giant pic I posted of her holding NOT Mjölnir and still being lady thor? You are being pretty indignant about this despite obviously not having read the source material lol

The entire story from Ragnarok was about Thor's powers not actually coming from the hammer so of course it's not the only way to tap into that power. Plus when did I ever say it had to be?I dont think theres a single who doesn't understand that especially when they keep repeating over and over that their powers come from Asgard which in the MCU basically represents the Odinforce.

"To begin with" every person that wasn't Asguardian had to have a catalyst to tap into Thor's power which is what the hammer was for, because it's the one that judge's. All of them who lose the hammer after a few moments then lose the power. So tapping into it has to come from somwhere and as far as we know Stormbreaker does not have that spell cast on it nor does anything else in the MCU so that's why I asked would be how?

Also I kinda stopped caring to read comics TBH because Disney has become ridiculous with it's direction and control. So screw your first pic, no offense. 

25 minutes ago, Calvert28 said:

Also I kinda stopped caring to read comics TBH because Disney has become ridiculous with it's direction and control. 

Not much that’s great from Marvel these days but House/Powers of X is a freaking masterpiece.  Might be the best X-Men story ever.  Hell, it might be the best thing Marvel has ever printed.  It’s that good. 

• Like 2

• Acgott changed the title to The Marvel Cinematic Universe- Silver Surfer cast