The Marvel Cinematic Universe- Silver Surfer cast

Acgott

19 hours ago, Outpost31 said:

Any-Man 3 has been announced.  First announced Phase 5 movie?

I'm hoping much like Thor 3, they find a way to make it the best of the series. Ant-Man was good, but I felt Ant-Man & The Wasp underperformed. Could have been a lot better. 

2 hours ago, D82 said:

I'm hoping much like Thor 3, they find a way to make it the best of the series. Ant-Man was good, but I felt Ant-Man & The Wasp underperformed. Could have been a lot better. 

The gap wont be as large, because all the ant-man entries are at least solid. 

• Like 2

I'm all in on more interconnectivity between series and movies.  They could have built up more minor characters in the first 3 phrases and given them cameos in MCU flicks.  Agents of Shield handled Inhumans pretty well, unlike the dumpster fire movie that turned into a show that tanked that I never saw.

25 minutes ago, kingseanjohn said:

Not paying for it and don't have the time to watch them all, if any. So I guess I'm out.

I'll be paying for it, but i probably won't have the time to watch them all.

But...these movies are not complicated.  His statement will turn out to be overstated.  You'll be able to understand them just fine.  It's like saying you wouldn't understand Fast and Furious 6 without watching the rest of the series.  Uhhh, simply not true.

1 hour ago, theJ said:

I'll be paying for it, but i probably won't have the time to watch them all.

But...these movies are not complicated.  His statement will turn out to be overstated.  You'll be able to understand them just fine.  It's like saying you wouldn't understand Fast and Furious 6 without watching the rest of the series.  Uhhh, simply not true.

True. But you don't have the backstory and connection that you otherwise would.

Imagine going into Infinity War or Endgame without watching the rest. It isn't the same by far.

Edited by kingseanjohn

Everybody acting like they're not gonna watch the Disney+ shows.  Lol.  If it was some Agents of Shield crap with no main characters or actors from the movie except a cameo from the lowest characters in the movies I'd agree, but these are going to have massive budgets and they are going to have the actors/actresses from the movies returning.  You're gonna watch them. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

Everybody acting like they're not gonna watch the Disney+ shows.  Lol.  If it was some Agents of Shield crap with no main characters or actors from the movie except a cameo from the lowest characters in the movies I'd agree, but these are going to have massive budgets and they are going to have the actors/actresses from the movies returning.  You're gonna watch them. 

I’ll watch the Mandolorian . But have no interest in watching falcon, Loki, she hulk etc.

• Acgott changed the title to The Marvel Cinematic Universe- Silver Surfer cast