The Marvel Cinematic Universe- X-Men 97 trailer (March 20)

Acgott

2 hours ago, THE DUKE said:

Oh, I can totally see Disney being ruthless about it (This is the way), but legally she won't have a leg to stand on for breach of contract.

Reportedly it was in her contract that it would be a exclusively theatrical release. If there actually was a guarantee like that, I'd say she has a pretty strong leg. 

9 hours ago, Deadpulse said:

Reportedly it was in her contract that it would be a exclusively theatrical release. If there actually was a guarantee like that, I'd say she has a pretty strong leg. 

Yeah.   Pandemic doesnt mean much when it comes to the contract.   They should've reworked it before releasing the movie.

Anyway, Scarlet and Disney are both scummy.  Hope by some measure they both lose.

1 hour ago, 43M said:

Yeah.   Pandemic doesnt mean much when it comes to the contract.   They should've reworked it before releasing the movie.

Anyway, Scarlet and Disney are both scummy.  Hope by some measure they both lose.

The outcome could be industry defining as both actors and studios dip further into simultaneous releases. 

Unconfirmed rumor of a Werewolf by Night Disney+ show, which could be one of the 9 unannounced series they are working on (according to another report)

I remember there was some rumors he’d show up in Moon Knight.

100% down, if nothing else than it’d seem like they for sure will do Midnight Sons sooner than later.

1 hour ago, Kiltman said:

Unconfirmed rumor of a Werewolf by Night Disney+ show, which could be one of the 9 unannounced series they are working on (according to another report)

I remember there was some rumors he’d show up in Moon Knight.

100% down, if nothing else than it’d seem like they for sure will do Midnight Sons sooner than later.

Set him up for a Blade movie cameo??

2 hours ago, Deadpulse said:

Set him up for a Blade movie cameo??

Perhaps? That’d make sense. Would be out roughly at the same time too.

If it’s — intro him in Moon Knight (2022), give him his own show (2023), then have him cameo over into Blade (2023) to help setup Midnight Sons as a teamup in like 2025… I’d be stoked.

Pretty solid roster for a Midnight Sons, and plenty more they could add

• Doctor Strange
  • Moon Knight
  • Blade
  • Werewolf by Night (rumor)
  • a Ghost Rider (rumor)
  • Punisher, could bring Beranthal back. Which would go along with some of the other Netflix actors coming back. (Plus it’s way easier to have Frank do his thing vs the supernatural than have him blowing away the mob to ally in the MCU.)

As for storylines they could do Dracula, they could do some stuff with the Bloodstone family, but also the Darkhold is something they’ve been affiliated with, and that’s now in the MCU. So if Strange gets it from Wanda maybe that does something, maybe they bring Agatha back for this.

52 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

Enjoy the animation style, allowed them to really go all out with some of the more superhero-ie stuff Peggy was doing.

Felt a little rushed, but I suspect the ones like this that are condensing a 2+ hour movie into a 30-40 minute episode will.

Yeah, it wasn't too bad. 

12 hours ago, Kiltman said:

Felt a little rushed, but I suspect the ones like this that are condensing a 2+ hour movie into a 30-40 minute episode will.

They definitely rely heavily on the idea that anyone watching this has already seen First Avenger. 

Overall liked it. I thought some of Peggy's dialogue was a bit hammy but I liked the new story beats. 

Just now, kingseanjohn said:

Does anyone know if the What If episodes are self contained or is it one long story line? I really don't care about Captain Carter and am going to skip it, and maybe others, if possible.

Speculation is they loop in at some point later (stuff out there that points to this happening), and beyond that some might be showing up in movies (vague reports).

You’ll probably be fine skipping them but might be worth it for the little extra bits. Like this was Peggy focused but deals with the reverberations of the change with a handful of other characters too.