The Marvel Cinematic Universe- X-Men 97 trailer (March 20)

Acgott

8 hours ago, Deadpulse said:

Just a bit of fan service. In no way does his appearance in Hulk inform Civil War. 

While not a major part, I wouldn't agree with that entirely.  When he shows up in Civil War you already know what kind of ruthless character he really is which puts the "Accords" in a certain light even before all the exposition about it in that scene.  Not a major part, but it definitely colored the scene.

2 hours ago, THE DUKE said:

While not a major part, I wouldn't agree with that entirely.  When he shows up in Civil War you already know what kind of ruthless character he really is which puts the "Accords" in a certain light even before all the exposition about it in that scene.  Not a major part, but it definitely colored the scene.

Maybe, but Tony does that to much greater effect in that very scene. 

On 8/10/2020 at 3:52 PM, Acgott said:

The source is we got this covered. I’ll say we can confirm It’s not happening 

They also just "said" Morena Baccarin is out as Vanessa in Deadpool 3, which makes no sense whatsoever given the ending to Deadpool 2.

I think we can safely confirm BS on that one.

Can we all please just keep ignoring "We Got This Covered"?  They'll have 100 "updates" about the MCU and will probably luck bass ackwards into something that hits and then tout that in every article from now to eternity.  And most of the stuff they say they "Nailed" now is stuff that they gave an "update" on after the official release after spewing a dozen different rumors about the same thing before.  Pure unadultured clickbait in a time where people are desperate for something new.

• Like 3

10 hours ago, THE DUKE said:

Can we all please just keep ignoring "We Got This Covered"?  They'll have 100 "updates" about the MCU and will probably luck bass ackwards into something that hits and then tout that in every article from now to eternity.  And most of the stuff they say they "Nailed" now is stuff that they gave an "update" on after the official release after spewing a dozen different rumors about the same thing before.  Pure unadultured clickbait in a time where people are desperate for something new.

Exactly, citing We Got This Covered as a "source" should be a bannable offense at this point.

On 8/11/2020 at 10:17 AM, Deadpulse said:
On 8/11/2020 at 7:31 AM, THE DUKE said:

Maybe, but Tony does that to much greater effect in that very scene. 

Yeah he does.  It just shows the depth of the universe to have Ross there too.

FWIW, i don't necessarily mind Hulk or Thor Dark World.  I can rewatch those.  The one i really can't stand on rewatch is Guardians 2.  I can't find anything redeemable about that movie.  Maybe it'll tie into something else in the future, but right now you can basically ignore it.

2 hours ago, theJ said:

Yeah he does.  It just shows the depth of the universe to have Ross there too.

FWIW, i don't necessarily mind Hulk or Thor Dark World.  I can rewatch those.  The one i really can't stand on rewatch is Guardians 2.  I can't find anything redeemable about that movie.  Maybe it'll tie into something else in the future, but right now you can basically ignore it.

Overall I agree. It's not very good. Only things that'd suffer is not seeing the evolving relationship of Gamora and Nebula or Rocket's development.

• Like 1