The Marvel Cinematic Universe- Silver Surfer cast

Acgott

One thing I liked about it (that I also liked about First Avenger back when it came out) is that Peggy was killing literally hundreds of dudes.  In a war, soldiers kill other soldiers, it's what happens in war, and i'm glad they didn't try to gloss over that by her "knocking out and capturing" all the Nazi/Hydra soldiers.  Like, she literally exploded that big dudes knee and then drove his skull through the road.  That mother ****er is dead.  Right before that she sent about 2 dozen hyrda soldiers to a fiery death, the only thing missing was their screams of agony as they burned to death.

• Like 3

9 hours ago, kingseanjohn said:

Does anyone know if the What If episodes are self contained or is it one long story line? I really don't care about Captain Carter and am going to skip it, and maybe others, if possible.

They may actually connect a bit. In the trailer for the show there is a moment where Dr. Strange is talking to Captain Carter somewhere. Also, this show already has Haley Atwell confirmed for returning for a second season. 

I'm guessing Marvel is preparing the casual folk for what the idea of a multiverse is, which is why we now have a What If adaption. 

Edited by TecmoSuperJoe

I watched What If? last night, thought it was a very good episode. I need to watch a little bit of breakdown videos to catch some things that I might have missed. But I liked what I saw and I think it's going to be an interesting show. Jeffrey Wright's voice is amazing as Uatu The Watcher.

6 minutes ago, The Gnat said:

I watched What If? last night, thought it was a very good episode. I need to watch a little bit of breakdown videos to catch some things that I might have missed. But I liked what I saw and I think it's going to be an interesting show. Jeffrey Wright's voice is amazing as Uatu The Watcher.

Jeffrey Wright was pitch perfect casting for Uatu's voice

1 hour ago, Kiltman said:

Supposedly first look at Oscar Isaac in the Moon Knight suit. Unconfirmed leak.

Hide contents

1sahk6lyb5h71.png

The mummy motif definitely makes it look unique compared to other suits.

I kinda like it honestly. 

6 hours ago, Kiltman said:

Supposedly first look at Oscar Isaac in the Moon Knight suit. Unconfirmed leak.

Reveal hidden contents

1sahk6lyb5h71.png

The mummy motif definitely makes it look unique compared to other suits.

Another alleged leak, this time concept art of the full suit.

Spoiler

o0yzdbd738h71.jpg

Really dig it if it’s real

2 hours ago, seminoles1 said:

Disney is just pissing off all of their MCU actors, huh?

Lol. It wasn’t even anything. The character is a nobody character that nobody has ever heard of and the actor made it some kind of racial thing.

It’s not like the Disney guy said, “Yeah, this is an Asian audience test.”

Disney is literally the most inclusive studio there is right now and they’ve bent over backwards to have the most diverse cast there is and they still get crapped on for an innocuous comment about a very small character and a very small part of Marvel comics being a test.

• Acgott changed the title to The Marvel Cinematic Universe- Silver Surfer cast