The Marvel Cinematic Universe- Silver Surfer cast

Acgott

7 hours ago, Outpost31 said:

Lol. It wasn’t even anything. The character is a nobody character that nobody has ever heard of and the actor made it some kind of racial thing.

It’s not like the Disney guy said, “Yeah, this is an Asian audience test.”

Disney is literally the most inclusive studio there is right now and they’ve bent over backwards to have the most diverse cast there is and they still get crapped on for an innocuous comment about a very small character and a very small part of Marvel comics being a test.

Didn't Disney say just, like, 3 weeks ago that ScarJo is super greedy and should be ashamed for not considering the world is still in the middle of a pandemic? But now it's fine to go with an only theater release?

9 hours ago, seminoles1 said:

Didn't Disney say just, like, 3 weeks ago that ScarJo is super greedy and should be ashamed for not considering the world is still in the middle of a pandemic? But now it's fine to go with an only theater release?

I hate Disney too, but some of these complaints from these actors over this stuff makes a business like Disney not look quite so terrible.

Edited by Outpost31

Ep2 was better at giving us different outcomes with T'challah as Star-Lord - did enjoy the different outcomes it created.

Don't know if this is a format that is really going to take off, though - unless they can really get viewer interest in the follow-up eps.   In that way, doing separate arcs for each ep is a pretty big gamble for S1.    But regardless, given this was Boseman's last work voicing T'challah, there should be a ton of interest in this one.   Have to say they sent him off in the best way possible, given the circumstances.  

31 minutes ago, Broncofan said:

Ep2 was better at giving us different outcomes with T'challah as Star-Lord - did enjoy the different outcomes it created.

Don't know if this is a format that is really going to take off, though - unless they can really get viewer interest in the follow-up eps.   In that way, doing separate arcs for each ep is a pretty big gamble for S1.    But regardless, given this was Boseman's last work voicing T'challah, there should be a ton of interest in this one.   Have to say they sent him off in the best way possible, given the circumstances.  

Boseman voices in 4 episodes, so variants of Panther will appear again 

2 minutes ago, Acgott said:

Boseman voices in 4 episodes, so variants of Panther will appear again 

Well, that's awesome - if this is just setup, and they're going to tie it all in - then this has a shot to build interest.   If it's just standalone stories, will be hard to build up interest.

(As you can see, I'm going spoiler free, so glad to hear this news).

11 hours ago, Broncofan said:

Well, that's awesome - if this is just setup, and they're going to tie it all in - then this has a shot to build interest.   If it's just standalone stories, will be hard to build up interest.

(As you can see, I'm going spoiler free, so glad to hear this news).

Like I said earlier, there is a scene later on that has Captain Carter talking to Doctor Strange in a void or something. I'm glad this this series potentially gets MCU only viewers out of their comfort zone of having everything connected, while at the same time potentially having it tie together further down. 

What If was probably just a way to get people that aren't that familiar with the concept of a multiverse up to speed. I think everyone wins here!!!

8 hours ago, TecmoSuperJoe said:

BTW, pretty awesome that a certain big bad just needed the power of the spoke word to change his mind. Thanks T'Challa.

Yeah, I hated that aspect of it, Thanos wasn't going to be stopped by a good talking too. And T'Challa wasn't going to nearly instantly make Yondu a good person.  The second half of the episode was excellent, but I definitely had trouble with the first half.

42 minutes ago, THE DUKE said:

Yeah, I hated that aspect of it, Thanos wasn't going to be stopped by a good talking too. And T'Challa wasn't going to nearly instantly make Yondu a good person.  The second half of the episode was excellent, but I definitely had trouble with the first half.

Yeah that did feel a bit...off. 

Wondering how the Collector gained Hela's crown and Cap's shield...?

• Acgott changed the title to The Marvel Cinematic Universe- Silver Surfer cast