The Marvel Cinematic Universe- Silver Surfer cast

Acgott

1 hour ago, D82 said:

I take it he isn't a fan of Louis-Dreyfus. 

How in god's name is she comparable to Seth Rogen though? Like their careers could not be more different. Their humor could not be more different. Their physiques could not be more different. It just can't be what he is talking about unless he is mixing her up with someone else lol

On 11/3/2021 at 10:16 AM, PARROTHEAD said:

Discovered this group Thunderbolts. Any fans?

Is there a chance AntMan 3 could be their introduction?

Downloading a series by them now. Looks like a promising group. Far better than the XMen anyway.

Two different versions of them, but seems like they’ll be coming soon as the anti-hero group.

US Agent (TFATWS), Yelena as the new Widow already set up with meeting Val. My guess is Abomination/Blonsky will get added in She-hulk, and there are a bunch of other characters they can easily add like Ghost from Antman and The Wasp.

I think it’d be a good place to add Punisher back in, have him die and then get brought back into The Midnight Sons / supernatural stuff. Could be eventually tied into Deadpool as well.

It’ll be something different for the MCU, though whenever the Midnight Sons finally get together is probably what I’m looking forward to the most as far as team ups go.

Speaking of the supernatural side of things….

Was just in M. Night’s movie Old, was the voice of Hector in Coco, and was in Babel (amongst his more well known roles here in the US) but has done a lot of stuff outside that.

I’ve been down them doing Werewolf by Night since it was rumored, like them going with someone a little older and not quite as well known for Jack.

Curious if he’ll be the only one or if they’ll cast a young Native American actor to play Jake.

34 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

Two different versions of them, but seems like they’ll be coming soon as the anti-hero group.

US Agent (TFATWS), Yelena as the new Widow already set up with meeting Val. My guess is Abomination/Blonsky will get added in She-hulk, and there are a bunch of other characters they can easily add like Ghost from Antman and The Wasp.

I think it’d be a good place to add Punisher back in, have him die and then get brought back into The Midnight Sons / supernatural stuff. Could be eventually tied into Deadpool as well.

It’ll be something different for the MCU, though whenever the Midnight Sons finally get together is probably what I’m looking forward to the most as far as team ups go.

I got 3 different titled stories of them. I grabbed theirs for King In Black.  Then Avengers - Under Siege. And 2007 story feature called Thunderbolts by Warren Ellis-Faith In Monsters.

Didnt make it 10 pages with Under Siege. Its drawn in a 70s type style Im not a fan of.

Amazon.com: Avengers: Under Siege: 9780785143826: Roger Stern, John  Buscema, Tom Palmer: Books

But in Thunderbolts by Warren Ellis-Faith In Monsters. Incredible artwork, Venom, Cap and all look amazing in action scenes. With the players a lot edgier. Which comes through in the art, which Im digging.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, PARROTHEAD said:

I got 3 different titled stories of them. I grabbed theirs for King In Black.  Then Avengers - Under Siege. And 2007 story feature called Thunderbolts by Warren Ellis-Faith In Monsters.

Didnt make it 10 pages with Under Siege. Its drawn in a 70s type style Im not a fan of.

Amazon.com: Avengers: Under Siege: 9780785143826: Roger Stern, John  Buscema, Tom Palmer: Books

But in Thunderbolts by Warren Ellis-Faith In Monsters. Incredible artwork, Venom, Cap and all look amazing in action scenes. With the players a lot edgier. Which comes through in the art, which Im digging.

King in Black is the symbiote story right? With Knull and all that? That expanding story is wild.

Under Siege would be the other sort of Thunderbolts… more like a villain team than anti-hero.

Faith in Monsters looks a little more what the MCU might get…though not necessarily the right one. There’s a newer run that’s a little closer.

Thunderbolts for the most part were a rebranding of The Masters of Evil or some variation thereof. Dark Reign is probably the most noticeably arc for them.

But the MCU Thunderbolts will probably be the 2015- version.

10 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

King in Black is the symbiote story right? With Knull and all that? That expanding story is wild.

Under Siege would be the other sort of Thunderbolts… more like a villain team than anti-hero.

Faith in Monsters looks a little more what the MCU might get…though not necessarily the right one. There’s a newer run that’s a little closer.

Thunderbolts for the most part were a rebranding of The Masters of Evil or some variation thereof. Dark Reign is probably the most noticeably arc for them.

King In Black is insane. And I normally wouldnt go for something that over-the-top. Cause Knull covered the entire planet in symbiotes. But the drawing, action, scenes and all were so well done (plus Im a Symbiote fan and Knull ripped Sentry apart with no effort) had to love it.

Surprised you havent checked it out. But yeah, its out there. Heres Earth 10 mins after Knull arrived.

sM5u7Pq.jpg

3 minutes ago, PARROTHEAD said:

King In Black is insane. And I normally wouldnt go for something that over-the-top. Cause Knull covered the entire planet in symbiotes. But the drawing, action, scenes and all were so well done (plus Im a Symbiote fan and Knull ripped Sentry apart with no effort) had to love it.

Surprised you havent checked it out. But yeah, its out there. Heres Earth 10 mins after Knull arrived.

sM5u7Pq.jpg

I’ve like read over it, which is all I really have time for for a lot of runs. But yeah I was reading into it more post Venom 2 and was like holy crap this is crazy.

2 hours ago, Kiltman said:

Grabbed Thunderbolts #1 and 2 2016 to see how things go.

Are there any other groups to follow? (Heros for Hire already on the To-Do)

9 minutes ago, PARROTHEAD said:

Grabbed Thunderbolts #1 and 2 2016 to see how things go.

Are there any other groups to follow? (Heros for Hire already on the To-Do)

In terms of the MCU,

I think Midnight Sons, Young Avengers and The Ultimates are on the way soon. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Ulitmates basically becoming the new cosmic team, as James Gunn has alluded to the Guardians of the Galaxy ending.

It's be Captain Marvel, Spectrum (who we saw got her powers in Wandavision), Blue Marvel, America Chavez (Doctor Stange MOM, who they might just keep with the Young Avengers), and Black Panther (who they'd need to replace).

If they do it I'd assume a Guardian or two will be added, Nova (who seems to be coming soon) and other cosmic characters. Getting the Fantastic Four rights back really added a ton to cosmic realm, I think we'll see a lot more out there. Easy way to keep some of the OP characters off world too

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Young Avengers are all being setup at this point + newer popular young heroes like Ms. Marvel, Ironheart. 
So they I think are way closer to coming together.

• Iron Lad - Has been seeded recently, but I think might get changed up.
  • Hawkeye - Kate Bishop will be in Hawkeye this month
  • Hulkling - Rumored for Secret Invasion
  • Kid Loki - Was in Loki, though they might not use him for this.
  • America Chavez - Will be in Doctor Strange and the Multiverse of Madness
  • Noh-Varr - Hasn't been setup but could be in The Marvels or Secret Invasion, or be swapped out with Ms. Marvel.
  • Patriot - Met him in Falcon and the Winter Soldier, Isaiah Bradley's grandson.
  • Prodigy - Not setup but is a mutant so might not show up. 
  • Speed - One of Wanda's kids
  • Stature - Cassie Lang, Scott's daughter. The recast with Kathryn Newton to play her in Quantumania.
  • Wiccan - The other of Wanda's kids

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Midnight Sons are basically Marvel's supernatural team, and a lot of them are coming.

Doctor Strange, Moon Knight, Blade and Werewolf by Night are all casted and will be in stuff in the next few years.
There are a lot of others to chose from and who might get setup in those movies/shows.

Some of the other big ones would be Ghost Rider and Punisher. Both have been part of rumors recently. With Bernthal  rumored to be back as Frank in something. Morbius is apart of it, but that'd take way more of a Sony teamup for Leto to be involved. I think Shang-Chi might be apart of it too with where that film went. Wong would also be in it I'd imagine.

Casting alone you get Cumberbatch, Oscar Isaac, Mahershala Ali , Gael Garcia Bernal, whoever would be Ghost Rider, maybe Bernthal / Leto and any other characters you might want to add.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Kiltman said:

In terms of the MCU,

I think Midnight Sons, Young Avengers and The Ultimates are on the way soon. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Ulitmates basically becoming the new cosmic team, as James Gunn has alluded to the Guardians of the Galaxy ending.

It's be Captain Marvel, Spectrum (who we saw got her powers in Wandavision), Blue Marvel, America Chavez (Doctor Stange MOM, who they might just keep with the Young Avengers), and Black Panther (who they'd need to replace).

If they do it I'd assume a Guardian or two will be added, Nova (who seems to be coming soon) and other cosmic characters. Getting the Fantastic Four rights back really added a ton to cosmic realm, I think we'll see a lot more out there. Easy way to keep some of the OP characters off world too

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Young Avengers are all being setup at this point + newer popular young heroes like Ms. Marvel, Ironheart. 
So they I think are way closer to coming together.

• Iron Lad - Has been seeded recently, but I think might get changed up.
  • Hawkeye - Kate Bishop will be in Hawkeye this month
  • Hulkling - Rumored for Secret Invasion
  • Kid Loki - Was in Loki, though they might not use him for this.
  • America Chavez - Will be in Doctor Strange and the Multiverse of Madness
  • Noh-Varr - Hasn't been setup but could be in The Marvels or Secret Invasion, or be swapped out with Ms. Marvel.
  • Patriot - Met him in Falcon and the Winter Soldier, Isaiah Bradley's grandson.
  • Prodigy - Not setup but is a mutant so might not show up. 
  • Speed - One of Wanda's kids
  • Stature - Cassie Lang, Scott's daughter. The recast with Kathryn Newton to play her in Quantumania.
  • Wiccan - The other of Wanda's kids

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Midnight Sons are basically Marvel's supernatural team, and a lot of them are coming.

Doctor Strange, Moon Knight, Blade and Werewolf by Night are all casted and will be in stuff in the next few years.
There are a lot of others to chose from and who might get setup in those movies/shows.

Some of the other big ones would be Ghost Rider and Punisher. Both have been part of rumors recently. With Bernthal  rumored to be back as Frank in something. Morbius is apart of it, but that'd take way more of a Sony teamup for Leto to be involved. I think Shang-Chi might be apart of it too with where that film went. Wong would also be in it I'd imagine.

Casting alone you get Cumberbatch, Oscar Isaac, Mahershala Ali , Gael Garcia Bernal, whoever would be Ghost Rider, maybe Bernthal / Leto and any other characters you might want to add.

I read the first 2 Ultimates. Wasnt blown away by those.

I want the Young Avengers. I read about the New Young Avengers in the 50 State storyline. Havent pinpointed what the storyline is called leading into the Civil War yet. During the 50 state thing, it mentions the town and all were upset at the Young Avengers because of some grandstanding while innocents died. So I want to follow up and see what all happened there.

• Like 1

• Acgott changed the title to The Marvel Cinematic Universe- Silver Surfer cast