The Marvel Cinematic Universe- Silver Surfer cast

Acgott

25 minutes ago, titansNvolsR#1 said:

So does the Morbius trailer belong in here? I thought it looks like a fun movie.

Not really, but maybe?

hard to say how the Sony universe is connected at this point. With Venom they are at least going to mingled slightly for a time.

1 hour ago, PARROTHEAD said:

I read the first 2 Ultimates. Wasnt blown away by those.

I want the Young Avengers. I read about the New Young Avengers in the 50 State storyline. Havent pinpointed what the storyline is called leading into the Civil War yet. During the 50 state thing, it mentions the town and all were upset at the Young Avengers because of some grandstanding while innocents died. So I want to follow up and see what all happened there.

Yeah I can’t say much about The Ultimates comic run, but definitely a team I could see coming in some form. I think they might get swapped in here and there into the Annhilation storyline. Like now that all those rights are back I think it’s primed to be adapted.

They'll need to break off into these other teams, not every Avengers film can be 2x the Endgame roster.

Like do all this stuff, do the team ups and smaller teams and then do a two parter for Secret Wars like you did Infinity War to end this decade of stories. That would be cause for everyone being pulled together.

• Like 1

On 8/8/2017 at 10:11 AM, D82 said:

I know it likely will never happen...but I would love to see X-Men back as a Marvel/Disney property. 

EDIT:

I'm an idiot and thought I pushed the button for the last page and ended up quoting an old post, whoopsie...

Edited by rob_shadows

12 hours ago, Kiltman said:

Yeah I can’t say much about The Ultimates comic run, but definitely a team I could see coming in some form. I think they might get swapped in here and there into the Annhilation storyline. Like now that all those rights are back I think it’s primed to be adapted.

They'll need to break off into these other teams, not every Avengers film can be 2x the Endgame roster.

Like do all this stuff, do the team ups and smaller teams and then do a two parter for Secret Wars like you did Infinity War to end this decade of stories. That would be cause for everyone being pulled together.

Surfing around. Ran into this group Nextwave. Seems to have won some comic awards in 2007. Favorite Writer, Best New Comic, Favorite Villain.

Looks like an off beat type group such as Heros For Hire.

12 hours ago, Kiltman said:

Secret Wars has to be the 'endgame' here for this saga. And I really, really need it to be the more recent Secret Wars with Dr Doom, because that series was fantastic. There were some crazy awesome moments in that run, specifically in the last issue.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, minutemancl said:

Secret Wars has to be the 'endgame' here for this saga. And I really, really need it to be the more recent Secret Wars with Dr Doom, because that series was fantastic. There were some crazy awesome moments in that run, specifically in the last issue.

Looking into this Secret Wars being mentioned. 11.4 gb. Wow. Havent seen anything else be half of that.

4NJr4uB.png

3 minutes ago, PARROTHEAD said:

This is a bundle of everything pertaining too.

https://getcomics.info/marvel/secret-wars-tpb-collection-2015-2016/

Ill look for the 9 issue set.

Ah ok I see what that download is. What Marvel did is, since they had so many comics going on at the same time and they would all collide in Secret Wars, they had each comic show their character's perspective of the eventual collision into Battleworld. This collection contains all of those as well.

You don't necessarily need to read those; I mean, feel free if you'd like to. The real event though is the 9 issue run.

• Like 1

Just now, minutemancl said:

Ah ok I see what that download is. What Marvel did is, since they had so many comics going on at the same time and they would all collide in Secret Wars, they had each comic show their character's perspective of the eventual collision into Battleworld. This collection contains all of those as well.

You don't necessarily need to read those; I mean, feel free if you'd like to. The real event though is the 9 issue run.

Thanks.  Ill just pick and chose through the list then. I have no interest in reading 200mb worth of something called Mrs Deadpool and the Howling Commandos. lol

14 hours ago, minutemancl said:

Makes all the sense yeah.

I could see them swapping Kang out for Doctor Doom’s role in that story, but I can’t wait to see what they do with Doom in the MCU. He was one of the characters who benefited the most from the merger. He can finally be what he is in the comics.

But so much stuff they can pull in that the setup. And it s a super easy way to freshen stuff up after what will be 20-22 years of the MCU.

• Like 1

On 11/6/2021 at 12:27 AM, Kiltman said:

Makes all the sense yeah.

I could see them swapping Kang out for Doctor Doom’s role in that story, but I can’t wait to see what they do with Doom in the MCU. He was one of the characters who benefited the most from the merger. He can finally be what he is in the comics.

But so much stuff they can pull in that the setup. And it s a super easy way to freshen stuff up after what will be 20-22 years of the MCU.

Freshen and condense/reset. It has started getting crazy, and its only gonna get crazier after this Kang stuff, Dr Strange 2, and probably the new Spider-Man. Secret Wars will be the big reset button. 

• Like 1

• Acgott changed the title to The Marvel Cinematic Universe- Silver Surfer cast