16. The Avengers: Age Of Ultron
17. Captain America: The First Avenger
18. Thor
19. Iron Man 2
20. The Incredible Hulk

21. Thor: The Dark World
22. Iron Man 3

EXCLUSIVE: Richard Madden in Talks to Join Marvel Studios 'The Eternals'

Once someone threw him out as the younger Batman, I really couldn't put anyone else under the cowl in my mind. 

While they seem to be trying to get a bunch of names, this Eternal's film really seems like an unnecessary flex by Marvel

1 hour ago, StLunatic88 said:

Once someone threw him out as the younger Batman, I really couldn't put anyone else under the cowl in my mind. 

While they seem to be trying to get a bunch of names, this Eternal's film really seems like an unnecessary flex by Marvel

I won’t lie, it doesn’t really seem like a group of characters many are going to care about.

But a lot of people thought the same about GOTG. So we’ll see.

32 minutes ago, NcFinest9erFan said:

This guy or whoever he is seems to know a bit on the MCU..He posted a few things back in Dec of 2018 on the endgame and was correct, mostly. I'll spoiler tag it just in case.

I would love to see them bring back a couple of Hulk villains.  Prof. Hulk would have to realize that he can't beat them as he is and has to revert to OG Hulk form.  And he is never able to regain the Prof. Hulk balance.  Now that would be a great twist.  Take away his hopeful, happiness and make him the tragic hero.  

• Like 2

1 hour ago, NcFinest9erFan said:

This guy or whoever he is seems to know a bit on the MCU..He posted a few things back in Dec of 2018 on the endgame and was correct, mostly. I'll spoiler tag it just in case.

After reading those potential spoilers, I still don't care to watch atm

• Like 1

16 hours ago, thrILL! said:
Thank God!  Disaster averted. 

Yup.  I'd actually be considerably happier seeing them do a Storm stand-alone movie where they explore the Thieves Guild and use that to have a Gambit cameo - and to rehabilitate a Storm character that Fox has done some cringe-worthy things to - than I would see a Gambit stand-alone film.

If anything, you plant the seed to have Gambit as a gray-area-villain-made-good later on down the line for the X-Men, but just jumping on in to "Cool guy Remy" is just going to make the guy a caricature (for a character that - if we being honest - is pretty caricature to begin with outside of very specific guys writing him).

22 hours ago, NcFinest9erFan said:

Word is they are developing a Nova movie....

Considering that Thanos time-hopping from any previous run-ins with Xandar (and more specifically the off-panel "destruction of Xandar" that led to him acquiring the Body Stone), this makes sense.  Nova is not a character that a ton of people are familiar with, but there's potential to write Richard Rider in a way that could make him a really popular character.  It's not the way he is in the comics, but a multi-dimensional version of Maverick from Top Gun characterization of Rider would definitely sell, especially after the Top Gun sequel comes out and drums up some nostalgia, but also likely aggravates a lot of people when the hot-shot fighter jock role is put on Miles Teller (which, I'm sorry, I like Miles but he'll play the same character he does in similar-personality roles to this).

• Like 1

• Acgott changed the title to The Marvel Cinematic Universe- Silver Surfer cast