The Marvel Cinematic Universe- Silver Surfer cast

Acgott

1 hour ago, NcFinest9erFan said:

So word is FF4 is looking at a 2022 release date...

If so I hope they start dropping hints in the next couple of movies, even if it's just something small like how Stephen Strange was mentioned in Winter Soldier.  Just plant those seeds and let them take root.  Reed Richards was a brilliant scientist before he was Mr Fanstastic.

24 minutes ago, THE DUKE said:

If so I hope they start dropping hints in the next couple of movies, even if it's just something small like how Stephen Strange was mentioned in Winter Soldier.  Just plant those seeds and let them take root.  Reed Richards was a brilliant scientist before he was Mr Fanstastic.

I'd like the opposite. I want Reed to be brought in before the rest of the F4 family as just a scientist (no powers yet) to help fill the void of Tony not being there. Maybe via Fury?

Supposedly this is the order of the MCU movie coming out the next few years:

1. Black Widow
  2. The Eternals
  3. Black Panther 2
  4. Shang-Chi
  5. Doctor Strange 2
  6. Nova
  7. Guardians of the Galaxy Vol 3
  8. Captain Marvel 2

Also mentioned Ant-Man 3 could be squeezed in there somewhere, and Thor 4 is a possibility.  That order would make a lot of sense as it alternates established hugely popular franchises with newer characters.  CM2 after Guardians 3 also makes sense if there is fallout with Adam Warlock, who is someone who should be able to go toe to toe with Captain Marvel.

Just now, THE DUKE said:

1. Black Widow
  2. The Eternals
  3. Black Panther 2
  4. Shang-Chi
  5. Doctor Strange 2
  6. Nova
  8. Captain Marvel 2

Also mentioned Ant-Man 3 could be squeezed in there somewhere, and Thor 4 is a possibility.  That order would make a lot of sense as it alternates established hugely popular franchises with newer characters.  CM2 after Guardians 3 also makes sense if there is fallout with Adam Warlock, who is someone who should be able to go toe to toe with Captain Marvel.

That is a very, very, very, very bland lineup.  Only ones I could even kinda get excited for would be Doctor Strange 2 and Guardians. 

https://wegotthiscovered.com/movies/mcu-phase-4-leak-teases-young-dark-avengers-movies/

Does not look exciting to me at all.  I need X-Men. 

1 minute ago, Outpost31 said:

That is a very, very, very, very bland lineup.  Only ones I could even kinda get excited for would be Doctor Strange 2 and Guardians. 

https://wegotthiscovered.com/movies/mcu-phase-4-leak-teases-young-dark-avengers-movies/

Nova could be very good as long as they put in the work on the script.  

20 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

Don't you mean X-Women?

https://comicbook.com/marvel/2019/06/05/xmen-name-outdated-women-marvel-studios-producer-victoria-alonso/

I still have to see it but I think I'm going to see Rocketman first.

2 minutes ago, Deadpulse said:

Settle down, no one is coming to chop off your nether regions

Image result for choppy the pee pee

side note, wrestling is weird

Are you sure? Seems like a pretty petty thing to point out, they may be coming for yours. Lock your doors.

Although that's not the most ridiculous thing I've heard this month. A certain guy who was involved with God of War is going full JK Rowling for no reason and with no supporting evidence either.

4 hours ago, THE DUKE said:

1. Black Widow
  2. The Eternals
  3. Black Panther 2
  4. Shang-Chi
  5. Doctor Strange 2
  6. Nova
  8. Captain Marvel 2

Eternals and Shang Chi getting a movie before Hawkeye.  FOH Marvel.

Edited by thrILL!

• Acgott changed the title to The Marvel Cinematic Universe- Silver Surfer cast