The Marvel Cinematic Universe- Silver Surfer cast

Acgott

7 hours ago, Calvert28 said:

Are you sure? Seems like a pretty petty thing to point out, they may be coming for yours. Lock your doors.

Although that's not the most ridiculous thing I've heard this month. A certain guy who was involved with God of War is going full JK Rowling for no reason and with no supporting evidence either.

To what are you referring?

6 hours ago, thrILL! said:

Eternals and Shang Chi getting a movie before Hawkeye.  FOH Marvel.

2 hours ago, THE DUKE said:

Isn't Hawkeye getting a series on Disney+?

1 hour ago, Deadpulse said:

Sure is. Much better that way IMO

Especially given the focus is apparently going to be on...

Hawkeye passing the torch to Kate Bishop, and dealing with the fallout of his post-snap actions as Ronin.

That's not something you can cover easily in 2 hours IMO.  Works way better in a series to really flesh out the angles & arcs Hawkeye's turn in Endgame took.

As for the comments about the lineup being meh, ppl forget how meh Phase 2 was looking after IM3 and Thor: Dark World hit.   GOTG basically got no respect, and blew the doors off everyone.   But pre-release, it looked like 2 "fringe" movies with GOTG & Ant-man wrapped around Winter Soldier / Age of Ultron.   And really, no one saw how great Winter Soldier was going to be, either.  I mean, both Iron-Man and Thor really disappointed in their post-origin story sequels.   Who knew the greatness of Winter Soldier was coming, nor how great GOTG was going to be.

So I'll keep the faith, until Feige & co. really stumble hard, they've earned my trust.  

Edited by Broncofan

3 hours ago, THE DUKE said:

Isn't Hawkeye getting a series on Disney+?

We're not sure what these + series will even be like.  I hope it's really good.  If they can achieve HBO level quality that would be amazing.  Maybe their episode budgets will rival GoT ones.  IMO he deserves a feature film.  It's not like we've seen any of these recent TV shows to be anywhere near equal in quality (except maybe the really bad movies and that's not a good thing).   Bcuz most of those Netflix shows had straight to DVD quality.

Marvel already messed up Hawkeye in AoU when they gave him a family.  Looks like we're robbed of Matt Fraction and David Aja's legendary run on the character.  Now if that were to somehow happen and be the basis for the series, I'll be extremely excited.  That first arc could be the 1st season of the show.  But will Marvel go Ultimates and take out his family?  Don't hold your breath.  

So instead please give us Kathryn Bigelow as showrunner reuniting her with Jeremy Renner for some ZD30 quality espionage and ops.  Cap could guest star at least once seeing as how they both were in Hurt Locker with her.

Edited by thrILL!

10 hours ago, Outpost31 said:

To what are you referring?

David Jaffe was pandering about Kratos sexual orientation which backfired in a big way then tried to come back and say it was a joke to kill the backlash which only caused more backlash. 

On 6/8/2019 at 6:49 AM, Calvert28 said:

David Jaffe was pandering about Kratos sexual orientation which backfired in a big way then tried to come back and say it was a joke to kill the backlash which only caused more backlash. 

You get way too worked up over stupid ****.

8 minutes ago, Breesus mode said:

The fact you even posted about it.

So me responding to a question is getting worked up?

Clever, im gonna have to remember that when you guys are having another meltdown when Kamara still isnt accepted a Top 5 RB.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Breesus mode said:

The fact you even posted about it.

If that's the basis of the argument, then you also get way too worked up over stupid nonsense. 

You didn't even post about a "famous" person's comments. You posted about an anonymous internet poster's comments about a "famous" person's comments.

• Like 2

hopefully it takes place after she sacrifices herself for the soul stone.

Maybe Captain America will capture Red Skull when he goes to return the soul stone.

and then Cap becomes the guardian of that area, waiting for Hawkeye and Black Widow.

During that time, Cap slowly bonds with the Red Skull. They spend many years together. Then Cap learns to love the Red Skull.

now, when Hawkeye and Black Widow to go retreive the soul stone, Cap sacrifices Red Skull to get the stone.

He confides to Black Widow that shes dead in the other timeline and cant go back, otherwise different things might happen.

And thats where the story could pick up.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Malfatron said:

Maybe Captain America will capture Red Skull when he goes to return the soul stone.

and then Cap becomes the guardian of that area, waiting for Hawkeye and Black Widow.

During that time, Cap slowly bonds with the Red Skull. They spend many years together. Then Cap learns to love the Red Skull.

now, when Hawkeye and Black Widow to go retreive the soul stone, Cap sacrifices Red Skull to get the stone.

He confides to Black Widow that shes dead in the other timeline and cant go back, otherwise different things might happen.

giphy.gif

Oh my goodness. Jason Aaron is Malfatron?  

4 hours ago, Malfatron said:

I mean... Lol

So, we don't know when we'll be getting X-Men in the MCU, but eventually it'll happen. Do you want the main X-Men to show up again?

If you don't (or even if you do) who would be a 5 person B-Team that you'd want to see get their own movie?

To answer my own two questions:
I want to maybe have Charles Xavier make cameos, but I want to see a B-Team sort of movie so that we don't get just another version of the various main X-Men like Storm, Wolverine, Cyclops, Beast, and Jean Grey.

So for my B-Team I'm putting together a team that's based out of New Orleans and going with Gambit, Rogue, Nightcrawler, Bishop, and Siryn.

• Acgott changed the title to The Marvel Cinematic Universe- Silver Surfer cast