The Marvel Cinematic Universe- Silver Surfer cast

Acgott

3 minutes ago, The Gnat said:

So, we don't know when we'll be getting X-Men in the MCU, but eventually it'll happen. Do you want the main X-Men to show up again?

If you don't (or even if you do) who would be a 5 person B-Team that you'd want to see get their own movie?

To answer my own two questions:
I want to maybe have Charles Xavier make cameos, but I want to see a B-Team sort of movie so that we don't get just another version of the various main X-Men like Storm, Wolverine, Cyclops, Beast, and Jean Grey.

So for my B-Team I'm putting together a team that's based out of New Orleans and going with Gambit, Rogue, Nightcrawler, Bishop, and Siryn.

Nightcrawler was always a favorite of mine growing up, but I don't know that you could do a movie with him as the focus.

After delving a little into the history of lesser known X-Men:

X-Man (Nate Grey) could make for a really cool focus of a movie, focusing on the angle that his powers will eventually kill him.

Polaris could make for a good focus (in The Gifted, but not used to the best extent) if you focus on the mental illness side in a similar way to Legion

Husk would be a cool side character to throw in for the right movie.

Multiple Man is another that I would like to see with more focus.

1 hour ago, The Gnat said:

So, we don't know when we'll be getting X-Men in the MCU, but eventually it'll happen. Do you want the main X-Men to show up again?

If you don't (or even if you do) who would be a 5 person B-Team that you'd want to see get their own movie?

To answer my own two questions:
I want to maybe have Charles Xavier make cameos, but I want to see a B-Team sort of movie so that we don't get just another version of the various main X-Men like Storm, Wolverine, Cyclops, Beast, and Jean Grey.

So for my B-Team I'm putting together a team that's based out of New Orleans and going with Gambit, Rogue, Nightcrawler, Bishop, and Siryn.

I think they should introduce characters in other movies and have Xavier in a Fury like role where he slowly recruits to start the school. Maybe Cyclops shows up in guardians 3 riding around with his dad in space.  Have Wolverine show up in a Black Panther 2 or something. 

As far as B-list Xmen to throw in there my 6 would be Havoc, Magik, Multiple Man, Forge, Polaris, and Kitty Pryde to be the "name" character. 

I also think having this be Xavier's second attempt at forming the Xmen with the Wolverine, Cyclops, Jean Grey, Storm, Angel, Beast, etc having disbanded and we see those characters involved in other storylines throughout the MCU

My wife is pretty hyped for season 3 of Jessica Jones.  We still haven't watched Punisher season 2 or Daredevil season 3 though, are those required before JJS3?  Didn't they make a second season of Iron Fist?  If so, haven't seen that either.

They are filming scenes in Budapest right now, saw a picture of ScarJo on a motorcycle on Twitter yesterday from the set.  They dropped hints across a few movies about Budapest so you have to think Hawkeye is in the movie in some capacity as well.

2 hours ago, THE DUKE said:

They are filming scenes in Budapest right now, saw a picture of ScarJo on a motorcycle on Twitter yesterday from the set.  They dropped hints across a few movies about Budapest so you have to think Hawkeye is in the movie in some capacity as well.

I would imagine so, yeah.  I can't imagine doing a backstory on Black Widow without Hawkeye at this point.  They've alluded to a bunch of history, so it wouldn't feel right without it.

2 hours ago, THE DUKE said:

This may be a small thing to most people, but what i'm really curious about is how they make ScarJo look younger again.  Will they do what they did with Samual Jackson in Captain Marvel?  Because if you rewatch Iron Man 2, ScarJo has definitely aged across these movies.

50 minutes ago, theJ said:

This may be a small thing to most people, but what i'm really curious about is how they make ScarJo look younger again.  Will they do what they did with Samual Jackson in Captain Marvel?  Because if you rewatch Iron Man 2, ScarJo has definitely aged across these movies.

She did film Iron Man 2 a decade ago lol

• Acgott changed the title to The Marvel Cinematic Universe- Silver Surfer cast