The Marvel Cinematic Universe- X-Men 97 trailer (March 20)

Acgott

8 hours ago, FourThreeMafia said:

Probably right...but its probably for the best.   Take time to figure out how to use them properly.

I imagine Feige already has an idea of how to use them, and given his track record I’m eager to see it.

They've already started laying potential seeds for the X-Men.

A huge compilation book was released last year by Marvel before IW was released. In the section for Scarlet Witch there was a sentence saying something like "Experiments on her with Loki's staff gave her, or unlocked from within, telekinetic powers."

5 hours ago, seminoles1 said:

They've already started laying potential seeds for the X-Men.

A huge compilation book was released last year by Marvel before IW was released. In the section for Scarlet Witch there was a sentence saying something like "Experiments on her with Loki's staff gave her, or unlocked from within, telekinetic powers."

Yeah i've always thought her and quicksilver's origin felt more like Xmen.  Not necessarily born with the outward power, but it's buried there.  Then you have the whole thing that Gamma Rays unlocked Caps and Hulks abilities (with the serum), and the two Snaps unleashing Gamma blasts.  Those things are going to come back in some significant way, IMO.