The Marvel Cinematic Universe- X-Men 97 trailer (March 20)

Acgott

10 hours ago, Kiltman said:

Some stuff out there that part of the rewrite is to go darker, more in line with the original movies. One thing said they might actually let it be R.

Ali helped pick the new writer. He reportedly hated the last script.

Going darker and R is absolutely the right move.  Need to think bigger picture here and even if box office is less, you still build the character to use in PG-13 collaborations.

1 hour ago, kingseanjohn said:

Anyone watch the GotG Holiday Special yet? I enjoyed it and laughed more than I thought I would. I loved the delayed payoff where

Hide contents

Rocket got Bucky’s arm. 

A couple things to know for future movies but nothing crazy. 

I was just thinking about this and wondering if it was out yet. 

2 hours ago, kingseanjohn said:

Anyone watch the GotG Holiday Special yet? I enjoyed it and laughed more than I thought I would. I loved the delayed payoff where

Hide contents

Rocket got Bucky’s arm. 

A couple things to know for future movies but nothing crazy. 

personally loved it but I am a sucker for the Christmas season. Thought it was the right length, hit the right notes, and actually furthered some character development. Picture perfect standalone special IMO

5 hours ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Watched the first half of Infinity War with my Loki obsessed daughter. The opening scene did not go……..well. Lol

Lots of tears. She got over it eventually and we got through half of it. We’ll have to finish it later 

All works out in the end

just not for THAT Loki 

• 3 weeks later...

Is Phase 4's goal to just make Thanos look like a *****? I finally watched Dr. Strange in the Multiverse of Madness and this is at least the 3rd film or TV series to make Thanos look weak.

-The Illuminati beat Thanos pretty easily in Dr. Strange in the Multiverse of Madness compared to the Avengers 

-Ultron 1 hit Thanos in What if...?

-Loki made the Infinity Stones seem worthless

Not sure if I'm missing any, but all I think is that they have done a great job making the main villain of the first 23 movies and most popular franchise ever seem weak.

3 hours ago, seminoles1 said:

Is Phase 4's goal to just make Thanos look like a *****? I finally watched Dr. Strange in the Multiverse of Madness and this is at least the 3rd film or TV series to make Thanos look weak.

-The Illuminati beat Thanos pretty easily in Dr. Strange in the Multiverse of Madness compared to the Avengers 

-Ultron 1 hit Thanos in What if...?

-Loki made the Infinity Stones seem worthless

Not sure if I'm missing any, but all I think is that they have done a great job making the main villain of the first 23 movies and most popular franchise ever seem weak.

He does catch a stray, hadn’t really thought of them on top of eachother. 

MoM sorta just took it mostly as a shot at how crappy a job the Avengers did. Which was true. 

What If has a couple Thanos things that questioned his overall power and drive. Becoming one of T’challa’s ravagers, get zombied.

I think you take out What If, the other two are fine. But something you’d hope they don’t keep doing. I wouldn’t be shocked to see or hear about Kang taking out a Thanos variant.

On 12/16/2022 at 6:12 PM, seminoles1 said:

They didn't show that? We got a post battle scene with MASSIVE amounts of destruction where they killed a guy who had to go what they deemed to be too far in order to beat him. Not sure how that equates to pretty easily. Besides, a big part of Thanos's success in 616 is that the Avengers don't actually exist anymore. 

50 minutes ago, Deadpulse said:

They didn't show that? We got a post battle scene with MASSIVE amounts of destruction where they killed a guy who had to go what they deemed to be too far in order to beat him. Not sure how that equates to pretty easily. Besides, a big part of Thanos's success in 616 is that the Avengers don't actually exist anymore. 

Easily was maybe too far, but they didn't lose. No deaths in their fight. Half the universe wasn't blipped away.

They went 1-1 against Thanos as presented to us. Our heroes, against the same guy, went 1-14,000,605. Just makes either Thanos look weak once again or our heroes look incompetent from an optics standpoint.

3 minutes ago, seminoles1 said:

Easily was maybe too far, but they didn't lose. No deaths in their fight. Half the universe wasn't blipped away.

They went 1-1 against Thanos as presented to us. Our heroes, against the same guy, went 1-14,000,605. Just makes either Thanos look weak once again or our heroes look incompetent from an optics standpoint.

how do you know there were no deaths?