The Marvel Cinematic Universe- X-Men 97 trailer (March 20)

Acgott

3 minutes ago, Calvert28 said:

I wish they would have brought back Michael Keaton and the Vulture. He has been the best villain IMO since William DaFoe. 

I would be surprised if he didn't pop up again.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, theJ said:

I really wish they had kept any films after Avengers 4 under wraps.  Because this isn't the spoiler thread, i won't say more.  But to me, it's disappointing.

Yea but Spiderman was always gonna be a given considering how popular he is. So I wouldnt call that one really a spoiler. 

5 hours ago, theJ said:

I really wish they had kept any films after Avengers 4 under wraps.  Because this isn't the spoiler thread, i won't say more.  But to me, it's disappointing.

Which is the biggest reason I wasn’t a fan of Infinity War. IMO the movie was just filler. People “died” yet there’s no emotional connection to it when you know they’re coming back.??‍♀️

In terms of Spider-Man, I’m excited about the news. Will be interesting to see how they incorporate Mysterio and Vulture.

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, NickButera said:

MCU could take a big hit if Fox decides to go with Comcasts offer now that the AT&T/Time Warner deal was approved today with no conditions:

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/06/11/comcast-announcing-fox-bid-on-wednesday-if-att-time-warner-approved.html

Can’t really take a hit on something you never really had at this point

6 minutes ago, Acgott said:

The only people saying Disney won't buy Fox is Comcast companies like CNBC. Everyone else is saying Disney.

Well yeah...they've accepted a bid from Disney.  It's still in all likelihood going to end up being Disney buying Fox, but if Comcast makes a better offer then that will throw a wrench in things in the short-term.

41 minutes ago, seminoles1 said:

Well yeah...they've accepted a bid from Disney.  It's still in all likelihood going to end up being Disney buying Fox, but if Comcast makes a better offer then that will throw a wrench in things in the short-term.

I feel like Disney will just up their bid. Its not like the dont have the cash and its an almost sure thing to keep the MCU train going STRONG for yet another decade. 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, DoleINGout said:

Saw Deadpool 2. Bout what I expected. Never saw the first one except for the commercials and Deadpool/Ryan Renolds face without the mask on. Overall I'd say the movie was amusing.

Just an FYI, Deadpool does not fall under MCU at this time at least.