Jump to content
Acgott

The Marvel Cinematic Universe

Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, Deadpulse said:

He could still be a reporter for the Bugle on assignment. Or a reporter obsessed with covering Spiderman so he follows him to Europe for the story. 

But a major character? Jameson is gonna be in Europe? I dunno maybe you're right I just have a hard time seeing it considering the way his character is with micromanaging the Bugle. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, Bullet Club said:

Mysterio has been cast already.

Well damn. Maybe they have him in line for some other scientist. Times like this I really miss Michael Clarke Duncan, he could reprise his role as Kingpin in a cameo and just leave me with goosebumps after. Of course they can still ignore the rest of Daredevil. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Calvert28 said:

But a major character? Jameson is gonna be in Europe? I dunno maybe you're right I just have a hard time seeing it considering the way his character is with micromanaging the Bugle. 

Im suggesting this would be a pre-editor in chief JJJ. Maybe this is the movie where he pens his first Spiderman is a Menace story and it gets him the editors chair and that is a big reason why he runs with the theme to continue to sell papers. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/9/2018 at 2:22 PM, Acgott said:

I would love Thunderbolts movie. It makes sense to be led by Thunderbolt Ross- Zemo, Abomination, Ghost. It would be the Suicide Squad movie we should have gotten

This would be glorious...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Calvert28 said:

Well damn. Maybe they have him in line for some other scientist. Times like this I really miss Michael Clarke Duncan, he could reprise his role as Kingpin in a cameo and just leave me with goosebumps after. Of course they can still ignore the rest of Daredevil. 

D’onofrio is Kingpin in the MCU. I’m hoping he makes it to the big screen at some point. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/10/2018 at 6:31 AM, Calvert28 said:

I dunno, he was probably a throw away villain. Which is a shame because he was a terrific villain. He was like James Bond who lost his mind. Completely out of his league but still accomplished what no one else did. 

A lot of people didn’t like how they used Zemo. I thought he was pretty great. Like you said, sad he’s probably a one-off, but his one was quite good.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, fretgod99 said:

A lot of people didn’t like how they used Zemo. I thought he was pretty great. Like you said, sad he’s probably a one-off, but his one was quite good.

I thought he offed himself at the end of Civil War?

 

EDIT:

 

Nvm.

Edited by BleedTheClock

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Acgott said:

 

Call me crazy, but I'm not looking forward to this one. Her backstory as a child has been told. Maybe it'll involve Clint and the story they alluded to back in Avengers 1, if it's a prequel of sorts.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, kingseanjohn said:

Call me crazy, but I'm not looking forward to this one. Her backstory as a child has been told. Maybe it'll involve Clint and the story they alluded to back in Avengers 1, if it's a prequel of sorts.

I dont think it will be her origin story as a spy. I think it will focus on her turn to Shield. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, kingseanjohn said:

Call me crazy, but I'm not looking forward to this one. Her backstory as a child has been told. Maybe it'll involve Clint and the story they alluded to back in Avengers 1, if it's a prequel of sorts.

I agree, but stuff with the Winter Solider could be interesting. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Deadpulse said:

I dont think it will be her origin story as a spy. I think it will focus on her turn to Shield. 

I’d actually prefer something prospective, honestly. I’m sure they could do something interesting with backstory, but really if they were going to do that, it should’ve been done like, what, 7-8 years ago? It seems weird to do backstory on someone who’s been around for as long as she has. Should make for a really fun spy movie though, however they do it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't see them doing a Black Widow origin story, they have kind of moved to the point where origin stories at this point aren't fulling happening with Guardians of the Galaxy and Spider-Man not really being origin stories. And I feel like they've set-up enough of her backstory already. I can see them tying it into her origin, like some villain in Russia or somewhere is trying to recreate the program that she came out of, but it won't be pure origin. 

I do agree though that I'm not very excited for it. I think that a Black Widow film, at this point, needs to have some more star power to go along with it. Hawkeye would be the obvious choice and make it more of a spy/heist sort of film than the traditional superhero film. That is what I would lean towards if I were making the film. Keep is grounded, or maybe even use it to launch some sort of secret avengers team and introduce a more covert group and side of things.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×