> 2023 NCAA Draft Prospects Thread <

Kiltman

2 hours ago, downundermike said:

Agreed.

Not like Rosenhaus is gonna come out and say "my client has been removed from multiple teams boards and will free fall into the 2nd round"

Yeah but not talking to teams outside the top 10 is a good way to fall to the second if things don't go as thought.

3 hours ago, ninjapirate said:

Yeah but not talking to teams outside the top 10 is a good way to fall to the second if things don't go as thought.

Better chance I get drafted in the 2nd, then Carter ever reaching the 2nd.

Zero!

• Like 1

Greg Cosell really likes the iDL class. Had a lot of positive things to say about a bunch of guys, but wasn't crazy about Siaki Ika and was frustrated by Gervon Dexter. Gives me more hope that if we can't get Carter, we could get guys like Jaquelin Roy, Keanu Benton, Mazi Smith (who he was GUSHING over), or Byron Young.

7 hours ago, Danger said:

The only two I'd take in the first round right now (at 30), are Mazi Smith and Bryan Bresee.

The others are not worth it IMO.

PkoCeyk.png

Calijah Kancey is quite possible the strangest set of measurables I've ever seen.

I'm super torn on Kancey. Some guys love him, some guys either hate or really don't trust him. 

One thing that I feel like needs to be mentioned about Kancey.

Him not doing the Bench Press at the combine OR the pro day is a huge red flag IMO. Aaron Donald was highly regarded because despite his size, he was incredibly strong.

Kancey is envious of Brandon Graham's arm length and should be therefore at a physical advantage when it comes to the bench press. Something tells me Kancey's strength leaves a lot to be desired.

The more I think about it, the more I feel I wouldn't take him even in the 2nd.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Danger said:

One thing that I feel like needs to be mentioned about Kancey.

Him not doing the Bench Press at the combine OR the pro day is a huge red flag IMO. Aaron Donald was highly regarded because despite his size, he was incredibly strong.

Kancey is envious of Brandon Graham's arm length and should be therefore at a physical advantage when it comes to the bench press. Something tells me Kancey's strength leaves a lot to be desired.

The more I think about it, the more I feel I wouldn't take him even in the 2nd.

PE would have an aneurysm over Kancey's arm length. He's fallen off my radar since the combine, he wouldn't be a surprising pick for Howie to make at 30; I'd feel okay about it but there's many other guys I'd rather take a shot on.