> 2023 NFL Draft Prospects Thread <

Kiltman

13 hours ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Would you guys rather trade back from 10 or out of the first from 30 if given the chance?

Down from 10. You are either getting a 2nd or a 3rd and day 3 pick. In a few instances could instead get a 2024 first.
Seems like a real chance the board kinda falls off before us.

Id also rather trade up from 10 too.

2 hours ago, Scalamania said:

There's a few scenarios that will disappoint me - I've already pretty much prepared myself to be disappointed when we take Smith or Skoronski at 10; taking Darnell Wright at 10 would be the ultimate wtf moment for me. 

I'd be fine with Smith at 10 but not like to the moon about it. I do like him as a prospect. Skoronski would be almost as disappointing as LVN but at least you're basically getting a surefire starting guard there. But 10th overall for a guard is just asinine to me.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Wants at 10: the rankings

1. Carter

2. Gonzalez

3. Paris 

4. Witherspoon

5. Skoronski

6. Bijian

7. Nolan Smith

8. Broderick Jones

9. DEATH

10. Van Ness

11. Kancy 

Paris and Pete too high bruh. Broderick is LVN level nightmare for me. You've inspired me to make a 10 overall ranking though so thanks for that.

17 minutes ago, Scalamania said:
19 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Wants at 10: the rankings

6. Bijian

go-on-popcorn.gif

I'll be shock and confused, and not care in a week.

If he's gonna live up to the hype for 5 years I'll take that on a rookie deal + one of the cheaper franchise tags positionally is RB so could get at least a 6th year. Then you get a 3rd comp back or can move him before then if you really want to for more. The idea of a top 3 back who can also play in the slot for you paired with this oline and Jalen (not to mention the other weapons) is very fun to dream about...just personally would take a shot at like a Spears or Izzy in the 3rd to maybe make it to the top 10.

5 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

I'll be shock and confused, and not care in a week.

If he's gonna live up to the hype for 5 years I'll take that on a rookie deal + one of the cheaper franchise tags positionally is RB so could get at least a 6th year. Then you get a 3rd comp back or can move him before then if you really want to for more. The idea of a top 3 back who can also play in the slot for you paired with this oline and Jalen (not to mention the other weapons) is very fun to dream about...just personally would take a shot at like a Spears or Izzy in the 3rd to maybe make it to the top 10.

If the players above him are gone (and Tyree Wilson who I mentioned as a omission later) Bijian at that point would be so far and away BPA. I get all the arguments for not doing it and it makes sense, but at some point a great player is a great player.

So that's 7 players on the list plus Will Anderson who will also go ahead, so in order for me to get to just f it and draft Bijian part of the draft, only 2 QB's are off the board. At that point you'd probably get a trade offer

• Like 1